[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is living in the woods really that hard? lets say that, right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: The_Woods_(Main).jpg (229 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
The_Woods_(Main).jpg
229 KB, 1024x768
is living in the woods really that hard? lets say that, right now, i went into the woods and just laid down to sleep. would i survive until morning?
>>
Not if the bear wakes you up.
>>
>>29916818
Living in the woods is hard because of long term issues, like you starving, getting infections or illnesses because of exposure to the elements and that sort of stuff.

You could just take a bottle of water and go sit out there for a few days and assuming you don't live in a freezing cold area, you'll live, you'll just be hungry and cold by the end of it.
>>
>>29917116
>exposure to the elements
what elements? its a forest, not some cave or some shit
>>
>>29916818
There are different wooded areas with different plant and animal life going to sleep in the woods in OK is different than in ARK important things are to know the plants and animals which water and food is safe to consume and know how to get back
>>
>>29916818
>lets say that, right now, i went into the woods and just laid down to sleep. would i survive until morning?
Unless you're attacked by wildlife or already severely dehydrated, yes.

2 minutes without oxygen
2 days without water
2 weeks without food
>>
>>29916818
OP i suggest you watch this guys channel. basically a guy making a mud hut + tons of other cool shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKkHqlx9dE
>>
Watch primitive technology on youtube or something like that if you want to see the basics of living in the woods and the work required for a simple dwelling. It's not impossible but it's not a vacation
>>
>>29917176
You would be less exposed to the elements in a cave most likely.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.