[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, do you think you're in your oneitis' league? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 696x478
So, do you think you're in your oneitis' league? How would you two look together?

What makes you think you deserve her/him?
>>
File: Pepet.jpg (78 KB, 360x396) Image search: [Google]
Pepet.jpg
78 KB, 360x396
>>29916704
>So, do you think you're in your oneitis' league?
Attractiveness is probably about the same, but he's way nicer and functional than I am

>How would you two look together?
Probably a little weird, but he's taller than me which is good. 6'1 I believe

>What makes you think you deserve her/him?
I don't that's why I want to stop talking to him, but I can't help myself.
>>
>>29916843
Fucking tranny

That's a fucking tranny
>>
File: 1461409989307.png (365 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461409989307.png
365 KB, 640x480
>>29916704 (OP)
I'm not in her league. Shes ten years older than me and is the wife of one of the biggest halachich authorties in my city. EVEN if we were to somehow go out, we would both be heavily ostracized by the community even though its 110 percent kosher (that is if we got together in a kosher way)

I don't deserve her. I am a. cruel and licentious doppelganger of humanity.
>>
Out of her league. She's just incredible. She's in her second year of uni whilst I'm still some scrub she works with at our retail job.

She has a boyfriend too and pretty much set on end game shit. Already talking and planning on buying a house with him and you know what happens after people buy a house.

Even if she wasn't in a relationship, I still wouldn't go after her. She wants a family and all that comes with while I don't even want kids at all. It wouldn't be fair.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.