[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you Normiefornia robots think about your state? Is California
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: download (1).png (5 KB, 227x151) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
5 KB, 227x151
What do you Normiefornia robots think about your state?

Is California a good state to move to as an introverted, somewhat autistic robot?
>>
Yeah, for the most part people leave you alone & there's lots to do, especially in LA & SD
>>
There is a lot to do but you'll be constantly annoyed by all the normalfags. The good thing is that they leave you alone for the most part. (LA btw)
>>
>>29916772
Fuck i just realized i wrote the same thing as you

Mb
>>
>>29916696
i miss san diego

i want to come back to point loma and just hang out, the south blows man

;_;
>>
>>29916696
highly recommend San Francisco for robots (if you can afford it)

tons of good food places close by that are relatively cheap, fun to explore (even alone), fast internet... pretty much all you need desu

>>29916841
I fucking hated how you had to drive everywhere in San Diego. I like SF a lot more.
>>
>>29916884
>tons of good food places close by that are relatively cheap

Well that's good, if you have money after paying $6000 for your studio apartment
>>
how the fuck can anyone of you NEETs afford to live in california
>>
>>29916914
>being poor

literally why are you so poor lmao?
>>
>>29916914
>$6000 for your studio apartment
HAHAHA you wish. it was that much
>>
>>29916922
>how the fuck can anyone of you NEETs afford to live in california
same way we can afford to live anywhere else
by living with our parents
>>
>>29916696
Califag here

Yeah OP pretty nice place to live in unless your poor or don't have a good job. My sister and Bf live in Long Beach has to pay over $900 for a studio that's oitdated. Also you must have an AC in summer because if you don't live near the beaches. You'll be fuck I t he ads with the weather. My suggestion if you want to live in LA, save up 2,000 and live somewhere that isn't swarm with niggers. Like Pico Rivera
>>
>>29916922

I'm a robot not a neet. I'm in LA
>>
>>29916884
this, despite the fact its a leftist hellhole, all you guys are fucking neets anyways, so no skin off your ass as they say
>>
>>29916946
Bay Area you don't need aircon.

But, wherever you live it's infested with some community of nigs or violent spics within a 5 miles radius
>>
>>29916696
>What do you Normiefornia robots think about your state?
I think its the best overall state in America. You may find certain quirks and perks that make you like one state over California but overall California is the best. Most of California isnt like Los Angeles/ Hollywood or San Francisco. Its mostly middle class families in some varying degree of suburbia.

>Is California a good state to move to as an introverted, somewhat autistic robot?

Yes. Theres a lot of holes for you to disappear into. It could be a small city by the seaside, remote farm, a mountain town where it snows, a weed farm in northern california, the desert in the remote parts of southern, bordertowns along major highways to other states and so on and so on, theres a lot of places to slip into a comfy introverted life where nobody knows you if you desire. Or you can live somewhere like San Diego where nobody still knows you and it wont matter if youre introverted or autistic because everybody has a cool accepting attitude even as normies as long as you avoid like dead center Hollywood and surrounding areas but even there you could be a goofball and nobody will care.
>>
File: download (2).png (10 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
10 KB, 216x233
why are california normie girls so mean?
>>
>>29916946
I have a friend thats paying $650 for a studio in Long Beach right now, it's really comfy and in a nice area.
>>
>>29917110
forgot pic origional
>>
Califag here,

Do not come to California! It's expensive as all hell, too many liberals, totalitarian laws, strict business regulations, strict gun control, strict everything. I wanna get out of soon, and as a California resident, you'd be making a huge mistake coming here. You are better off moving to Oregon or Washington.
>>
>>29917169
Cali girls are the nicest girls I've met. Texas heffers on the other hand....
>>
>>29917018
I live in Santa Fe springs, where it's half white half spic and it's just quiet little town it's mostly oil reserves and businesses so not interesting unless you here for a job. It's only when you go up to los nietos where everything is shit.
>>
>>29917196
Sisters lives in downtown so that's why it's so expensive
>>
>>29916696
move to Santa Cruz, it's the perfect robot city. Freaks and weirdos everywhere, only sorta slowly getting fucked on pricing. And you can beg for money with the other homeless, spanging and shit, I love it.
>>
Californiafag here.

It's expensive, hot, and lots of niggers here in LA, unless you move more towards East/South East LA. More mexicans in that area. Can confirm, live in South Central.
>>
>>29917169
tell me how they hurt you anon
and please don't leave any detail out because I intend to masturbate to this. don't let my humiliation erotic fetishes deter you
>>
>>29917509

I thought the niggers were already priced out & moved to Texas?
>>
>>29917580
nope. they've just recently been starting to, but it isn't in full effect as of yet.
>>
>>29916696
San Diego and Bay Area yes

Los Angeles, no.
>>
File: kkkfight.png (79 KB, 652x126) Image search: [Google]
kkkfight.png
79 KB, 652x126
>>29917271
Good get out. We don't like republicans here. We've bunched them all into Orange County and they know their place. This is what happens when a republican steps out of line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AylKVWon2wQ
>>
>>29917614

I noticed in the past two years, lots of blacks from LA coming here in Houston, & with our cop shortage & gun nuts, I'm sure it's gonna be the next shooting/BLM area
>>
>>29917624
Now is SD that different from LA,? It's only three hours apart
>>
File: My Queen.jpg (155 KB, 570x855) Image search: [Google]
My Queen.jpg
155 KB, 570x855
>>29916696
Here is a easy little guide for when considering where to move anywhere in the world.

>Is it a constitutional monarchy?
>Yes: move there
>No: Don't its cuckry
>>
File: 02b.jpg (31 KB, 680x365) Image search: [Google]
02b.jpg
31 KB, 680x365
>>29917648
>That Anarcho-Capitalism flag waving in the video
>All colors of the human race uniting to beat up Middle Aged and edgy teen KKK members
>White liberal cuck thats filming frantically yelling "Get away, get away, get away! It's okay dont hurt him!" throughout the whole video
>>
>>29917408
My friend lives in downtown too only a couple blocks from all the action, you can find good pricing for some places but I think theyre harder to find they do exist though.
>>
>>29917648
Wow, bunch of brain dead liberals and niggers attacking people who are protesting. Not even white but this is disgusting, glad I don't live there
>>
File: imnotevenwhite.png (142 KB, 450x289) Image search: [Google]
imnotevenwhite.png
142 KB, 450x289
>>29918418
>. Not even white but this is disgusting, glad I
>>
>>29918418
>Wow, bunch of brain dead liberals and niggers attacking people who are protesting

>Klans history of hate, violence, and murder. Used to hang blacks for going to voting booths.
>Gets mad when their rally gets stomped out by people in a violent way. Crys freedom of expression given their history.

I agree with you of course its wrong to stop freedom of protest but nobody but other racist KKK/ nazi approvers feel sorry for these guys.
>>
>>29916696
You're basically in the center of the fucking world.
Be lucky you don't live in an eastern european shithole like me. We don't even have fucking mountain dew here.
>>
As someone that lives in Ventura county (in between LA and Santa Barbara) if you can find a cheap place then you are guaranteed good weather (of youre close to the coast) and low crime. LA is shit obviously and the northern/more rural parts are good if you're white. SF is crazy expensive and inland (Bakersfield/San Bernardino and Fresno) are awful. But being in CA puts you close to a lot of opportunities nearby for whatever you're looking for you just have to pick the right location for you. There's plenty but it's a very diverse state so choose wisely
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.