[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you actually want to have friends, gf, a job and just a "normal"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1446975381571.png (444 KB, 1280x1145) Image search: [Google]
1446975381571.png
444 KB, 1280x1145
If you actually want to have friends, gf, a job and just a "normal" life in general, you are a neurotypical failed normie and you have to get off my board immediately.
>>
>>29916656
what if I just want sex, fame and money without reciprocating anything back to the people who give it to me? Like for example, I want people to like me but I don't want to like them back or I want to fuck lots of pussies but I don't want to do anything nice for their owners and I want money but I don't want to work for it.
>>
>"neurotypical"
>undertale
stop
just stop
>>
>>29916731
Very normal. In fact 100% of all normies think exactly like you.
>>29916754
Yes, neurotypical.
It used to be the cool meme word for normies about 4 years ago. I don't blame you for not being around for so long.
>>
>>29916656
>my board
robots don't get to have things, you are the bottom of the social ladder, we can do what ever we want to you.
>>
>>29916656
I just want to feel loved. I only want the things you listed to the extent that they might make someone love me. Otherwise I don't care about them.
>>
>>29916656
What if I only want a bf but still want to be a neet with no friends that never goes outside?
>>
>>29917264
Then you're fishing for (you)s. Here it is.
>>
>>29916656

fuck off muffetposter
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.