[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else just feel like shit whenever you see a qt girl? It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1408353902853.jpg (46 KB, 404x389) Image search: [Google]
1408353902853.jpg
46 KB, 404x389
Anyone else just feel like shit whenever you see a qt girl? It makes me genuinely sad to know that I'll never ever have a chance with her and in fact there either already is or will be some other guy who she will love and fuck.

Just kill me senpai. All I want from life is to wake up next to a girl who loves me desu.
>>
File: 1467486856377.jpg (7 KB, 232x197) Image search: [Google]
1467486856377.jpg
7 KB, 232x197
On the contrary. When I see a qt girl I only feel disappointed because it's jut another girl

From the millions and millions of cute girls in the world

Travel and you'll realize this

>I long to find a pure girl

NOW THAT IS DESIRABLE
>>
>>29916910
Normie gtfo
Any girl can have any guy if she tries for a week. You have no problems.
>>
>>29916910
>>29916583
I feel both of these, plus anger knowing that the deck was stacked against me all along, and just because I'm short
>>
how do you think ugly girls feel?

>tfw I know she has grown up being pretty and normal her entire life without any effort
>>
>all this unironic thirst

This thread is failed normie central.
>>
>>29916949
>just because I'm short
Yeah it's far worse in my case. Not just short, but also skinny, shitty hair, shitty facial structure, my fucking ears are giant. I could go on
>>
>>29916967
>how do you think ugly girls feel?
They get a bf anyway. They have standards and they can afford them desu.

Also, Chads sometimes fuck ugly girls for shits and giggles.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.