[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting Comfy for the Collapse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: Nuclear_happy_pepe.jpg (66 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Nuclear_happy_pepe.jpg
66 KB, 800x600
Who else /getting comfy for the eventual collapse of western civilization/?

At this point, I think it's reasonable to be as hedonistic as possible since we're heading on a train towards societal collapse.

Share your comfy strategies or tips as you watch the world slowly die around you.
>>
>>29916511
Thinking of moving to Norway desu

Snowy, comfy, and far away from the toxic shithole that is the United States.
>>
>>29916511
Wouldn't the entire city be lit up like daylight?

damn comfy though
>>
File: 1468210461214.png (206 KB, 693x337) Image search: [Google]
1468210461214.png
206 KB, 693x337
ive been indulging in drugs for the last ten years. not gonna stop any time soon. i gotta mask some feels and create better ones. my goal is simply to feel good all the time.
>>
File: smiling explosion pepe.jpg (35 KB, 600x567) Image search: [Google]
smiling explosion pepe.jpg
35 KB, 600x567
A collapse like nuclear/chemical/biological warfare type of collapse? Or collapse like general lawlessness, rioting, desperation, government vs people, people vs people, struggling, fighting and socio-economic failure type of collapse?

Either way, It's definitely not going to be as fun and comfy as the Fallout games

Getting food would be quite hard, even if you already have a big supply of food, you're going to run out eventually. Buildings and structures made mostly of wood will burn down or be destroyed easily, so wooden fences are kind of useless and metal fences would be a challenge to make, so protecting a garden/homestead from people would also be hard.
Forming a small community to help each other would increase chances of survival and comfy living, but that would be rare and near impossible since it would be every man for himself out there.
also,
>positive social communication required to create a strong community
>in a lawless post-apocalypse
>implying there isn't going to be treachery and backstabbing for one's personal gain
good social interaction with unrelated normalfags is needed to establish a community, so fuck that in the first place.
Raider groups and lone raiders would be common though too, since it's easier to steal from others together as group than work hard and grow crops together as a group.

But hey, at least you get to see what the normalfags have created and done to themselves.
>>
>>29916958
More of the second one but the first one is definitely possible.

I'm not very well-prepared for it. No gun, no long term supplies, no generator, etc.

Maybe one day I'll take it more seriously and start getting these things.
>>
File: immortan pepe.jpg (120 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
immortan pepe.jpg
120 KB, 500x600
>societal collapse would give you a new social opportunity
>Act like a ruthless leader and preach things to gain normie trust
>normies will follow you because they want to have control over resources and have strength over other normies
>normies will help you if it means they will have superiority over those who didn't join them
>form a massive cult and control it by taking over territory/land for resources and guarding it through normie strength
>enslave women who are not smart or worthy of being anything other than sex toys
>form a harem of real waifus
>basically become the real Immortan Joe through sheer edginess and brutality
>>
File: 1400449554487.jpg (34 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1400449554487.jpg
34 KB, 604x453
I'm hoping for yellowstone to erupt suddenly.

>We morrowind now
>>
>>29916592
wouldn't the entire world be affected though?
>>
>>29916511

im kinda scared anon
>>
bump
let's hear some comfy tips
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.