[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lads help what the actual fuck is this, just woke up and there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: IMAG2006.jpg (643 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG2006.jpg
643 KB, 1520x2688
Lads help what the actual fuck is this, just woke up and there's some white growth on my dick.
>>
Skin flakes or mold
>>
>>29916492
If only there was some sort of trained medical professional you could see that would give you proper, actual advice.
>>
>>29916492
Dude do you fucking bathe how the fuck do you get a moldy dick i once didnt bathe for two weeks and i didnt get that shit
>>
>>29916492
Bro you need to pop that shit and drain the fluids before it spreads.
Trust me. I've looked at many penises in my life and I know cock rot when I see it.
>>
>>29916515
It's 5AM where I am m8, can't go to a doctor yet

>>29916524
I shower in the morning every 2-3 days and have a bath every night before bed.
>>
>>29916562
Then wait 2 hours you chuckleheadfuckledick
>>
its aids, your gunna die sorry bro!
>>
make bread with your dick yeast op
>>
File: 1463848005525.png (112 KB, 221x380) Image search: [Google]
1463848005525.png
112 KB, 221x380
>be me
>spend days without showering and cumming in an unwashed onahole
>spit in it to relube it, haven't brushed my teeth in weeks
>wipe my dick off with a year old cum rag that's yellow and rancid, and then go back to bed naked in my gross crumb filled bed

>dick is intact and beautiful, am also uncut

now imagine how much more disgusting OP has to be to get some weird mold shit on his dick.
>>
have you tried washing it?
>>
>>29916976
See
>>29916562

Also looking into it a bit online, turns out this might just be a side effect of some cream I had for a rash on my leg, you're supposed to mix it into a bath so I probably just used too much.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.