[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women share everything about their sex life with their friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1292984874339.png (306 KB, 419x333) Image search: [Google]
1292984874339.png
306 KB, 419x333
>women share everything about their sex life with their friends
>if you piss off your gf she'll spread all sorts of nasty gossip about your penis or abilities in bed
does this scare anyone else?
>>
>>29916429

All I want is a gf with no friends like me desu

then we will share everything with each other and learn to rely only on each other, strengthening our bond
>>
>>29916456
hmm..
it's impossible
even the ugly fat girls have lots of friends AND THEY ALL SHARE THE MOST INTIMATE DETAILS OF THEIR SEX LIFE!?
it's insane to me and pisses me off
>>
>>29916429
This is why you record degrading sex at one point as a form of MAD.
>>
>>29916429
>does this scare anyone else?
yes. It's very upsetting. You're never truly alone with your gf. You're always being judged by all of her friends. You always have to perform. Must hide weaknesses, can't share insecurities. Why even have a gf? Why even live.
>>29916714
Damn. Maybe you pretty much HAVE to do stuff like that nowadays. Normies do it. They know how things work.
It's pretty sad though. I just wish people could trust each others...
>>
>>29916766
>Damn. Maybe you pretty much HAVE to do stuff like that nowadays.

Yes. And make sure they know after the break up that one tume you shoved your fist in their ass while they slobbed your nob is still around and ready to go if they start shit.
>>
female with no friends but a boyfriend typing

you think it'd be fucking great but then he gets sick of you because you're "crazy"
>>
>>29916814
>because you're "crazy"
fucking normie bf
doesn't deserve you
>>
Anon only Stacy's do this shit.
>>
>>29917048
AWAS
All
Women
Are
Stacy
>>
>>29917075
As someone who use to be a robot 7 years ago & recently in the past 4 years has had sex twice & has had 6 gfs already & is currently dating i can tell you that is very far from the truth anon.
>>
>>29916429
After sex simply kill her and chop of her head and lower torso using the head for oral and the lower torso for anal or vaginal
>>
Joke's on you I have qt gf without with just one friend who lives 2 hours away and I've never seen her in person.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.