[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf got sexually assaulted last night while playing pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>gf got sexually assaulted last night while playing pokemon go with her friend at 4am
>Had the most amazing 5 faps since I heard the news to the idea of it
>Making excuses to avoid seeing her because I can't wipe this grin off my face

Is there a name for this genre of cuck? where your women gets raped and you can't help, instead of her actually wanting it? I need some visual stimuli to keep satisfy by hornyness
>>
>>29916387
>Is there a name for this genre of cuck?
Usually theyre called Americans.
>>
>>29916412
>Americans
You mean Brits you fucking nigger
>>
degeneracy

original commentnero
>>
File: oh well.jpg (125 KB, 460x459) Image search: [Google]
oh well.jpg
125 KB, 460x459
It's not cuckoldry. You probably just hate your girlfriend and should break up. Or don't. Have some more fun with her by hiring some refugees to sexually assault her again.
>>
>has girlfriend
>excited at idea of girlfriend getting sexually assaulted
You disgust me
>>
File: angrynononn.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
angrynononn.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>29916387
Yes.

It's called a sadistic sociopath.
>>
>be me
>a faggot
>make a bait thread on r9k
>people actually reply
>mfw
>>
It's called evil I'm pretty sure. You must really hate her, deep down.
>>
>>29916387
Oh sure she definitely "got assaulted" and it totally wasn't because she cheated on you and didn't want you to get mad :^)
>>
Now this is how you shitpost a cuck thread

10/10 for creativity
>>
>>29916387
Lol jesus christ OP I like watching my gf get gangbanged and I thought I was fucked.
>>
>>29916494
Butthurt americuck lel
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.