[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw all my coworkers at work are normies >tfw for some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1460057550831.jpg (37 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
1460057550831.jpg
37 KB, 640x437
>tfw all my coworkers at work are normies
>tfw for some reason they are starting to dislike me
>even the coworkers that were semi nice, obviously dislike me for some reason now
>don't even know why
fuck man, this is why I dont like working with other people.

i just know they say shit behind my back, because they complain about other coworkers to me when no one else is around.
>>
>>29916130
Maybe becuase you're a werido that doesn't talk to anyone and if you do you mumble and start crying like a little bitch you are
>>
>>29916303
/r9k/ is a bully free zone.
>>
>>29916130
This is happening to me. I dont really talk to my co-workers because I just want to work and leave. The worse is when Im doing dishes with someone and its just an awkward silence the whole time.
>>
>>29916303
Shit...thats me minus the crying part.

I talk to people I work directly with, but everyone else in the store thinks I'm either a serial killer or retarded
>>
>>29916303
This is why, OP.

>>
>>29916356

Wear headphones.
Problem solved.
>>
>>29916130
Currently happening with me as well. Sucks because there's really no way for you to reverse it either.
>>
File: brink of death.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
brink of death.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>tfw fell in love with boss
>tfw get paid shit but work hard and stay there just to make her proud
>one time she started smiling directly at me
>I gave her a wink
>turns out she was smiling a customer's child that was doing some silly shit and I looked like a retard
My boss is so cute and she has the nicest ass. Im so autistic I want to kill myself.
>>
Not to sound like a normie but have you guys tried asking some of your friendlier colleagues.
>>
>>29916428
>wear headphones that aren't even plugged in everyday
This shit works anon, people don't even look at me when I have them on.
>>
>>29916130
I somewhat know this feel because I am mostly quiet. Doesn't help I have decent amount of nigger coworkers.
>>
>>29916625
ask them what?
>>
>>29916303
Well I mumble a lot, and I say sorry a lot.
Yes this is true.
>>
>>29916469
You're going all about it wrong hire a friend to mug her while she is leaving the office then use your level 95 Soul Overspark sword and kill him then she'll fall madly in love with you due to the +999 charisma +9999 neckbeard
>>
>>29917060
I was thinking at one point where I would get my friend to come in and rob me and I would give him everything in the cashier then later we would split it. Is this a bad idea? Would I get caught?
>>
>>29916130
Confront them, talk about it and set boundaries.
>>
>>29917195
even my damn boss?
>>
>>29916303
Why do we have to talk to people? This shit is why I'm staying a NEET. I fucking hate how talkative normies are.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.