[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be at the gym >free weight area is a mess, all sorts of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1450775367825.jpg (33 KB, 600x564) Image search: [Google]
1450775367825.jpg
33 KB, 600x564
>be at the gym
>free weight area is a mess, all sorts of weights left on the floor
>not gonna bother cleaning some normie's mess
>as I'm working out some Chad notices the mess and gives me a dirty look
>tells me to pick up all the weights
>never mind the fact that I can't even carry over 100lbs

I just can't catch a break from normies. Any of you guys have bad gym experiences?
>>
people who care about how organized the free weights are aren't normies. they are /fit/-tier autists. you don't get far in weightlifting without autistically insisting on things being exactly right all the time.
>must lift every day or he spazzes out
>has to do the correct number of sets or he spazzes out
>keeps coming back until his numbers go up, then he comes back more
>weights must be put back or he spazzes out
>people who curl in the squat rack make him REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

in that moment, you were the normie

how does it feel?
>>
>>29916044
/fit/ is a bunch of faggots but doing things like leaving weights everywhere and curls in the squat rack are pretty dumb.
>>
>>29915896
did you explain the situation to him? I would've said something to staff
>>
File: 1467083902895.jpg (33 KB, 600x564) Image search: [Google]
1467083902895.jpg
33 KB, 600x564
>>29915896
Timestamp battle OP.
DRAW!
>>
>>29915896
I would have said that it wasn't me and i had asked him to help me pick them up.

Maybe you could've made a gym bro, you giant lazy autist.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.