[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Haha anon you're so little and weak. My 9 year old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: atthebeach2.jpg (68 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
atthebeach2.jpg
68 KB, 600x450
"Haha anon you're so little and weak. My 9 year old niece is probably taller and stronger then you. You look so cute I just might take you home and make you our fart slave."

Wat do?
>>
>>29915838
This thread is terrible and you are a terrible person for making it.
>>
Tell the disgusting whores I'm stronger than the four put together and commence the brawl by headbutting one.
>>
>>29915903
Now THIS is a robot. originoodle

>>29915838
Oh and your fetish sucks.
>>
>>29915903
How you're only 1 foot tall. You wouldn't reach their bikini bottoms. They'll take you home and

>sit on and fart on you
>force you to lick their pussies until they cum
>piss all over you an make you lick their assholes clean after they shit
>fucked you relentlessly with strapons that your ass can barely take
>forced me to make love with another 1 foot tall straight guy who's twink-tier for your erotic entertainment
>when she's done gives you as a toy to her 9 yo niece
>>
>>29915838
bump

jnhbnjykmi
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.