[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American here. I started dating this French girl who attends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Adrienne.jpg (62 KB, 706x636) Image search: [Google]
Adrienne.jpg
62 KB, 706x636
American here.

I started dating this French girl who attends my university just a little over a year ago (pic related). We moved in together at the end of May. Everything has been perfect. She's fantastic in bed, is beautiful and interesting to talk to. She's a great cook. Everything is great.

However, ever since an English drinking buddy of mine found out three months ago that my girlfriend is French, he has been making a lot of jokes about French girls being notorious sluts. Last Saturday night he took his jokes a little too far and I confronted him about it and he refused to back down. He is adamant that all French girls are sluts and they are "genetically incapable of monogamy." He thinks I'm an idiot for being in a relationship with a French woman.

She has given me no reason to be suspicious of her and I really do believe that she is as much in love with me as I am with her. We fuck at least once a day, because she likes to fuck in the mornings. I've lost count how many times I've been woken in the morning by her riding my dick and we usually fuck twice a day. The point is, I just don't see her actually needing to have a lover considering how frequently we have sex.

Is he right? Are French girls capable of being faithful? Should I be suspicious of my girlfriend just because she's French?
>pic related.
>>
saw this thread on /int/ t b h
>>
>>29915567
yeah, that's my thread.
>>
>>29915532
blah blah BLAH BLAH

fuck you stupid hipster liberal dumb normie
>>
File: koooooooolAIDS.jpg (10 KB, 249x225) Image search: [Google]
koooooooolAIDS.jpg
10 KB, 249x225
>>29915532
fixed your pic. Now she has that awesome mike tyson tattoo you always wanted
>>
File: GIORDANO,_Luca_fallen_angels.jpg (1 MB, 1413x2130) Image search: [Google]
GIORDANO,_Luca_fallen_angels.jpg
1 MB, 1413x2130
>>29915532
>pre-marital cohabitation
>pre-marital sex
Your English friend is right about her in particular, and about the French in general
>>
>>29915532
the french don't really value monogamy. mistresses and whatever their male equivalent is, are common. she will fuck other men, guaranteed, and she probably won't even consider it having done anything wrong; just the norm for how things work where she's from.
>>
>>29915532
>Pic related

She is literally pressing a black phallic object against her lips.
>>
the fact you ask this on r9k off all places just tells me you're trying really hard to get a rise out of people
>>
>>29915719
>marriage
anon...
>>
>>29915779
i assumed it was a preview screenshot from a blacked video or something. that's what it looks like.
>>
>>29915786
Sry. I found 4chan only about 3 months ago and I still don't know what this board is for.
>>
Don't worry about it until she gives you reason to, faggot. Signs for cheating/her opting out and treating you like a beta are fucking obvious.
>>
>>29915863
Duh. Op's question was is her being French a sign of cheating.
>>
>>29915892
The answer to which is "yes"
>>
>>29915820
It's for people who aren't like you at all. Go to /b/ or /adv/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.