[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girls are attempting to do something but aren't strong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 527x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 527x612
>girls are attempting to do something but aren't strong enough
>"hey anon, can you help with this? We're not strong enough teehee"
>tfw you're not strong enough either
>Chad comes and does it with ease
>>
>having girls asking you something in the first place
>>
this literally fucking happened today
>tfw too unfit to tear open a mayo packet
>>
>>29915482
It was unavoidable in high school
>>
At least I have fat strength but

>High school
>Girl I like says "Hey can you help move this? It's kind of heavy"
>"Sure"
>Move it with ease
>"Thanks fatty"
>>
>>29915536
Shitdamn

Should've moved it right back
>>
>you are with normies, already uncomfortable
>one of them hands you a glass bottle beer
>"oh does anyone have a bottle opener heh"
>"it's a twist off"
>can't get it open and hurt palms trying
>everyone watches you struggle to open it and fail
>"here I'll get it for you"
>>
>>29915615
i'm literally fucking certifying just thinking about this
>>
>>29915615
>put hand under shirt
>use friction from shirt, while protecting your palm
i'm a skeleton and I have never had trouble with opening a bottle
>>
>tfw l lift and I don't have these problems. But I used to be a weak skinnyboi in hs and I can relate with this
>>
>>29915664
*cringing
>>
File: Onion.jpg (30 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
Onion.jpg
30 KB, 500x491
>/fit/fag
>could crush every chad I've ever seen with my bare hands
>kv

I CAN PROTECT YOU PLEASE LOVE ME
>>
>>29915615
Something i've realized is: most people arent judging you as harshly as you're judging yourself. And if they are, their opinion is worthless cuz theyre an asshole.

Imagine if one of the normies around you had trouble opening the bottle, and someone stepped in to help. You probably dwell on it at all.
>>
>>29915777
Trips of truth, and I understand that rationally you are correct, but that doesn't make situations like that feel any less humiliating. No amount of logic you throw at the situation can save you from the burning agony of feeling publicly embarassed.
>>
>>29915825
You're right it doesn't help in the moment. That's one of the reasons I meditate. To constantly remind myself that opinions don't mean shit. Opinions people have about me, opinions I have about myself, opinions I have about other people. All pretty worthless.

So when a time comes when I feel super self-conscious it's easier to move past it and to not give a fuck and live in the moment.
>>
Stories of this happening? I've always been a lot stronger than I look, but I'm the clumsiest person alive. I've been put in jail twice for DUI with 0% BAC because I'm "a mess" (quote from both cops) during the sobriety test.

High school never ends for some people.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.