[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKS ON LIFE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1459301374925-0.png (258 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
1459301374925-0.png
258 KB, 800x400
What's holding you back? Whats keeps you from being a normal, socially functional human being? What does /r9k/ have that a breathing human group doesn't?
>>
>purpose
>friends
>trust in anybody
>people who genuinely care for them, and not dodgy programs like suicide hotlines who only do what they do to get paid
>confidence
>at least one mental disorder
>a mind that's too skeptic of social norms and thinks too much about conspiracies
i could go on
>>
>>29915449
I have /r9k/
>>
>>29915617
>purpose
what are you doing now? Job? School?
There has to be something written on your calendar that needs your attention. something that needs to be done in order to make some sort of progress... right?

>friends
>trust in anybody
>confidence
>a mind that's too skeptic of social norms and thinks too much about conspiracies
has life just been to shit for you? Too many back stabs and lies that have degraded your human connection? Or is it something else?
>>
>>29915652
>I have /r9k/
ok but what does that mean to you? What does this site fulfill?
>>
>>29915617
this surmises it pretty well
>>
Absolutely nothing aside from manifestations of the zeitgesit that retards who empathize wirh it and their antagonists choose to focus on

It's all idiotic
>>
>>29915741
it is a circular process. possessing certain traits leads you to do things and think things that make those traits worse.
>>
From now on we should ignore normalfag inquiry threads
>>
>>29915795
so that keeps you here? You have to deal with them anyways. Why not attempt to make a mask that lets you interact with them?
>>
>>29915741
both experience from me and countless other anons
>>
>>29915821
like self doubt or hate?
>>
>>29915846
>normalfag inquiry threads
what makes this a normalfag inquiry? Im trying to be better, but the mole mentality keeps me from doing so.

What lead me to try and be better was desperation of being the same for the rest of my life. To be forever chained to this chair and screen.

That makes me a normalfag? Trying to break my routine and challenge my own flaws?
>ok
>>
>>29915449
I'll copypasta another anon's comment, if you're reading this, thanks, it really sums it up pretty well:

Normies just always seemed like a hivemind to me. 1 rumor spreads and suddenly the entire school knows it and EVERYONE reacts exactly THE SAME to it. I had no idea how this was possible. I didn't even had an idea why this rumor was "important" or why they reacted the way they reacted. Normies were always just a huge mystery to me. How could all of them have one type of thinking and one mindset? You know the saying: When you know 1 normie, you know all normies.

But now I know the reason. Normies have instincts. Robots don't. Normies come into this world and know exactly what they should do, what they are doing, what they should avoid doing, what domination means... what social capital means etc... normies came into this world with a manual and this manual is called instinct.

Robots didn't have this manual. We simply observed the world, observed humans and tried to emulate them but most of the time we simply didn't know what we were doing. I still don't understand this world, I still don't understand emotions.
>>
>>29915449
>inb4 "this"
>>
>>29915449
I'm laying in my bed shaking in ???. Everytime I try to do anything productive it gets worse.
>>
>>29915449

crippling depression, deneralized anxiety disorder and and morbid obesity
>>
>>29916436
You alright? Whats going on with the shaking? Did you ass swallow your vibrator again?
>>
>>29916226
and do you agree with all of it?
>>
It takes effort to break a cycle, I'm not willing to put forth that effort.
>>
>>29916537
Yep, I simply don't understand normie society very well.
>>
literally cerebral palsy
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.