[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: bulbape.jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
bulbape.jpg
40 KB, 600x600
>Go out for the first time in a while to play PoGo
>Live in Texas so it's blistering hot outside
>Go on well known bike trail to find Pokemon
>Come across a group of girls all on their phones
>They must be playing PoGo! Friend making opp
>"Hey are you guys playing Pokemon Go too?"
>Dorky smile on my face
>They all start laughing and one chuckles "Did you really just ask us that?"
>Start tearing up and fast walk away
>>
>>29914921
Oh, Anon!
*Hugs*
I'm sorry you had to deal with that ;-; The chances of coming across random people playing Pokemon Go these days is pretty high. I think it was reasonable to assume they might have been playing it.
>>
>>29914921
If this really happened I know how you feel man, people don't realize how this stuff can really hurt. Props to you for trying anon please don't let this get you down
>>
why didnt you rape and murder them?
>>
>>29914921
They were cunts. Don't be sad.
>>
>>29914921
are you sure it wasn't a "did you really just ask us that?" in a rhetorical "of course we are" way?
there's tons of qt's in my town playing all the time
>>
>>29914921
Let me guess....cargo shorts and autism shoes.
>>
File: 1468261806499.jpg (184 KB, 794x794) Image search: [Google]
1468261806499.jpg
184 KB, 794x794
LOL HE ASKED A QUESTION LOL REALLY DID YOU REALLY JUST DO THAT LOL OMG CHAD THIS LOSER JUST ASKED US A QUESTION LOLOLOL
>>
File: 243532453245.png (146 KB, 853x764) Image search: [Google]
243532453245.png
146 KB, 853x764
>>29915939
>*Hugs*
back to facebook with you roastie
>>
>>29916072
>are you sure it wasn't a "did you really just ask us that?" in a rhetorical "of course we are" way?
>there's tons of qt's in my town playing all the time
yea its a very normie game

its fucking disgusting. the games so damn boring i played it for like 15 mins and turned it off. its like so fucking what.
>>
I'm female and I've made small talk with males playing pokemon go but I avoided making friends in all cases. I'm more interested in having female friends. But I wouldn't have laughed at you or been a dick. Condolences.
>>
Dallas? Can't be Austin and if it was Houston you'd be shot.
>>
OP is still in High School, you can just tell
>>
>>29916140
>its like so fucking what

So fucking what: exercise, nature, discovering public art you would never have seen before!!! don't you like adventures?
>>
>>29916168
>btw I'm a girl ;)
Fuck right off.
>>
>>29914921
i can sense the autism coming from this post

even i am not autistic enough to make a mistake like that
>>
>>29916168
>>29916168
>implying anything short of ripping his jorts off and sucking his dick would have been acceptable.
nothing personnel kid
>>
File: 1267574747521.png (32 KB, 201x207) Image search: [Google]
1267574747521.png
32 KB, 201x207
>>29916168
>I'm female
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29916168
>I'm female
get the fuck out
>>
File: REEEEEEE.jpg (4 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEE.jpg
4 KB, 224x225
>>29916168
> I AM A GIRL

ROASTIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
>>
>>29916084
I'm guessing the whole good boy get up.

Smh.
>>
girl here, that was REALLY autistic. you shouldn't have done that

bye :3
>>
>>29916194
>So fucking what: exercise, nature, discovering public art you would never have seen before!!! don't you like adventures?
are you fucking serious you brainless nigger; you need a cheap normie app to get out?

how shallow your life must be
>>
>>29914921
>Want to play PoGo
>Oh man, I can't wait to use Sub DBond Mega Gengar against all the scrubs who don't know how to beat it
>Wait, there's only two moves. Shit, now I can't do my Gengar Set.
>And there's no held items, so I guess no Mega Evolving anyways.
>And no abilities, that's pretty weird. Whenever Slaking/Regigigas get in, they'll kick ass.
>Wait, they won't because Pokemon only have two stats
>Well, even though it is only two moves, I can have some variety. Maybe a set up move and a STAB
>Wait, there are NO non-damaging moves
>And it is a shitty real-time game thing.
>AND I have to spend 50 bucks a month on data plans?

Niantic, all you needed to do was make the battle system half way decent.
>>
>>29916260
the whole point of the game is collecting pokemons, because collecting pokemons generates cartographic data

a sophisticated battle system doesn't make niantic money
>>
>>29916168
>I'm female
Yeah, okay. Now go back to >>>/lgbt/
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.