[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder Righteous people are killed for speaking the truth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
Daily reminder
Righteous people are killed for speaking the truth
>>
Jesus was a bro.
I don't think he was the son of God, just a hippie that went around preaching kindness and good things.
It's interesting that he opposed rich people. How do Christians justify capitalism?
>>
i want to be like jesus except the evil version
and no i don't mean i wanna be the antichrist, i just want a legion of evildoers who worship me, is that too much?
>>
File: PARSON.jpg (36 KB, 367x421) Image search: [Google]
PARSON.jpg
36 KB, 367x421
>the day will come when our silence will be more powerful than the voices you are throttling today
based
>>
>>29914838
>How do Christians justify capitalism?
by not thinking about it so they don't even have to justify it
>>
File: 329486723.png (597 KB, 755x565) Image search: [Google]
329486723.png
597 KB, 755x565
protestants justify capitalism
protestants aren't christian
>>
Christians haven't been "persecuted"for thousands of years and they've done much of the historical persecution afterwards.
>>
>>29915041
Except that one time atheists killed more people in thirty years than what most religious one's did in thousands.
>>
>>29915422
Citation, senpai.
>>
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Jesus was a thug and violent revolutionary who tried overthrowing the Romans
Mohammed (PEACE BE UPON HIM) was the most peaceful leader of any religion and maybe the most peaceful human in recorded history
Jesus worshippers are all racist, islamaphobic, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic, misogynistic, capitalistic, nationalistic, fascistic, nazistic, colonialistic, imperialistic, discriminatory, oppressive, bigoted, ignorant, theocratic, supremacistic, rightwinged conservative republican extremists
>>
>>29914838
Protestants aren't Christians.
>>29915041
Yes Anon, being slaughtered in their early growth period yet still going beyond that and causing the current craze of Christian Heresy isn't persecution at all.

Christians don't persecute, frauds do.
inb4 hurr durr le scotman that doesnt like sugar i post this because i dont understand how radically different christianity is from every other religion
>>
>>29914785
But everyone lies since righteousness is just an asset to prove an holier than thou attitude.
>>
>>29916771
>Christianity
>Radically different from every other religion
Kek
You worhip the exact same god that jews and Muslims do, as well as the thousands of other sects of Christianity you deem heretical, all of which preach what is more or less the same bullshit. Not to mention that Christianity borrowed outright stole ideas from other religions, paganism especially.
Some examples are:
-Global flood
-Christmas
-Ressurection
-Eternal life
-Hell
Very little of Christianity could be considered unique.
>>
>>29917064
Wow, another worthless atheist that doesn't know what he's talking about yet insists on posing as an expert!
>christianity introduced the metaphysical trinity without resorting to the Three being agents of God or otherwise creations of God
>christianity introduced sola fide
>christianity introduced possibly the earliest form of compatibilism
>christianity introduced the concept of the metaphysical hell (all other known forms are physical torment)
>christianity introduced transfiguration
>christianity introduced spiritual apocatastasis without resorting to reincarnation
And that's just the beginning, I'm excluding the complicated stuff because it would just go over your head anyway.
>>
>>29914880
Then become the next Hitler
>>
File: 1467958340087.jpg (88 KB, 625x302) Image search: [Google]
1467958340087.jpg
88 KB, 625x302
>>29917293
You didn't actually refute anything he said.
Are the things he said true or not?
>>
>>29917293
Newsflash fucko- Every religion introduces its own ideas. That doesn't change the fact that Christianity borrowed a hell of a lot, making it the same as any other creation myth. Not to mention that most things you mentioned never really showed up in the Bible and has just been invented by Christian theologians after the fact. So sure, it's new, but I'd negligible because it does little to change any key parts of the religion.
>>
>>29917293
Okay, but does all of that really make Christianity radically different?

Like if aliens who never heard of religion came to earth, they'd think Christianity was pretty much fundamentally the same as other religions.
>>
>>29914785
and here we both are, still talking
>>
>>29917443
>refute
Goodness, empiricists are autistic.
>>29917501
>most of the things never showed up in the Bible
t. redditor that saw a bible once and maybe read the first chapter of Genesis when he was 5 and thinks he's an expert.

Like I said, it goes above your head. You don't even understand the basics, so how could I justify wasting my time explaining the transcendental nature of the myth, which is required to give a rebuttal?
>but I'd negligible because it does little to change any key parts of the religion.
Are you actually autistic? Yeah and the introduction of foreign edible plants and spices don't change a culture's cuisine.

Ignorant little brats, afraid of the truth.
>>29917531
t. moron that doesn't understand half of what I said

This is why I don't even try to give long-winded answers explaining everything about a topic, you don't understand it even if every little thing is explained beyond providing definitions for every borrowed word.
>>
>>29917638
>Like I said, it goes above your head.
Is that a code word for "My explanation is inadequate, and wouldn't convince anyone of anything."?
I implore you to try it, though. What is there to be afraid of?
>>
>>29917727
>I dont like being called stupid so your stupid

Again, I'm not wasting my time on you. You're a fashionably rebellious child with the inability to even consider anything beyond your cave.
>>
>>29917788
>Again, I'm not wasting my time on you.
Do it faggot.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.