[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have experience with anti depressants. What are your opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 640x606) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 640x606
Anyone have experience with anti depressants. What are your opinions
>>
>>29914681
They make it so you depressed and have bad side effects.
>>
>>29914681
mescaline worked really well and its all natural. You can get it on the clearnet cheap. 40 dollars save your life

real talk
>>
>>29914681
I'm taking Zoloft, what do you wanna know senpai
>>
>>29914681
Here. They don't do anything. Same with the anxiety meds
>>
>>29914681
don't ever EVER take them. in a lot of ways, they ruined my life.
>>
>>29914681

zoloft stopped all symptoms of depression for me, from day one. probably the best decision of my life
>>
>>29914681
i took them, anally. the fast absorption helped a lot.
>>
>>29914740
expand on this
>>
>>29914731
can you show me a link ?
>>
>>29914681
anti depressants make you look normie make you more determined more will to work. but it does not make you feel good inside. its trash it makes you feel like you are in a prison.
>>
>>29914788
erowid. san pedro. read first

real talk
>>
>>29914681
Isn't it common knowledge that anti depressants are a sham at this point?

Ketamine and cocaine work pretty well in my experience.
>>
btw OP, dont listen to these anecdotal posts. Go to a therapist and figure out what you have, and try different medications. you might have to try several different kinds over many months to find the right one
>>
>>29914832
I could tall him to smoke weed and pop 80s of oxy all day too man. we don't want to give derpessedbro an addiction
>>
i was on SSRI's for a period, don't fucking take them whatever you do

fix your fucking problems don't turn to pills
>>
>>29914750
Really? I've seen no improvement and I've used them for about 2 months. I'm thinking of getting a higher dosage or switching to something else. I feel as down and weak as ever.
>>
>>29914681
here bro rerereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeererrawea
>>
>>29914844
tru, also remember the first month on your meds and be tuff. those are the days where you can be at your fucking worst and exhausted af. only after a month can you tell if the meds are effective or not. My first month on citalopram was hell, but now I can't go without it or I will remember how its like to want to die everyday desu

like share and subscribe if u agree
>>
>>29914932
idk what i can do to fix things anon, i tried therapy and it did nothing
>>
>>29914963
every time I tried mushrooms I wanted to die to the max. what is this shit????
>>
>>29914963
okay let me just go to my local shaman and """"alternative medicine"""" doctor and get a prescription for shrooms.
I'm not saying shrooms don't help, but for a depressed shut-in they have better odds of having sex than they do of finding shrooms.
>>
File: bro_pls.jpg (72 KB, 1938x554) Image search: [Google]
bro_pls.jpg
72 KB, 1938x554
>>29914963
not that mushrooms wouldn't work but the cactus would be better
>>
>>29914986
same op, some things work other things don't. you just gotta find what works for you! soon I'm going to go try group therapy soon. keep your head up op, I believe in you! we're going to make it. probably
>>
I've been taking St. John's Wort and 5-HTP for a few weeks. I seem to be in a slightly better mood and my mood doesn't swing so much.
Other than that, just eating healthy, vegetarian and organic, and taking Omega 3's, turmeric and B-vitamins.
Heard nothing but terrible things about pharmaceutical drugs. I'll never try them.
>>
>>29915006
Acid is a lot more manageable, less emotional trip but still 'tripping'. Just be very careful how you dose since acid is extremely potent in small quantities.
>>
>>29915051
i guess you dont know spores are legal you can buy the spores on the clear net and grow your own. check shroomery.com
>>
>>29914962

Thats because depression can mean many different things are going on in your brain. for me, zoloft worked instantly because I guess I had a serotonin deficiency, perhaps you have a dopamine deficiency and need other meds
>>
>>29915119
>5-HTP

same here, and I've been exercising and getting sunlight.

I still feel dead inside, no high no lows just nothing, but I don't feel all chagrined and shit which is probably an improvement.
>>
>>29915160
>Hey anon watchu got there, are you growing illegal mushrooms haha
>no, I mean yes, I mean FUCK
>>
>>29915006
i don't know how the is possible shrooms always make me feel amazing better than any other drug. i guess everyone is different.
>>
>>29915192
who is going to catch you ? do you live by yourself ?
>>
Worth it if the first or second brand works. Otherwise it's just a nasty streak of side effects that will probably make everything worse.
>>
>>29915211
>>29915211
I love at home bro, like 99% of the people here
>>
>>29914681
They didn't 'zombify' me. They just elevated my mood and stopped me from having psychotic episodes. I still felt like my depressed self, just not as depressed.
>>
>>29915233
is this op ?
im warning you dont get into the anti depressants i have been on and off them alot in my life and they do not accomplish anything.
>>
>>29915192
your problems could be solved by meditating with a quality incense. NaturalEther sells incense. they even have incense made out of cactus.

real talk
>>
>>29915171
Maybe. How bad was your depression?
>>
File: cactus.jpg (84 KB, 398x418) Image search: [Google]
cactus.jpg
84 KB, 398x418
>>29915490
don't let some dude convince you that you have a serotonin or dopamine deficiency. you dont
>>
>>29915150
>>29915194
I love them oddly enough but they are so expensive. what are things you do that gives you a good trip anon? plz help a fellow suicidal frog poster out
>>
>>29914734
Not OP but when i tried Zoloft in the two days i got really aggressive and withdrawn.
Did you experience anything like that?
>>
>>29914681
I've been on Effexor 75 mg for almost a year now. It has helped me quite a bit in terms of regulating my moodiness/irritability. It also gave me motivation to work hard in school and I ended up getting good grades because I was very motivated. I attribute the motivation partly to the meds because I lacked more motivation before them. It has helped with social anxiety too. I do not get heart palpitations speaking in front of people anymore. I'm able to be more comfortable around others. I also went to therapy, so that helped. I realized I had a chemical imbalance in my brain and that's why this medication works for me. Effexor/Venlafaxine is an SNRI and those are more effective than SSRI pills.
>>
>>29914681

That's a beautiful bird you've got there. Looks a bit like mine.
>>
>>29915311
But incense can be a detriment to your lung health like smoking.
>>
>>29915620
idk man maybe look in the pic above your post. are you completely oblivious?
>>
I'm on fluoxetine.

Without it, I wanna die legitimately and with it, I wanna die but only ironically.

So I guess it helps.
>>
>>29915680
then dont burn it. Ive never burned it
>>
>>29915621
I did get aggressive yeah. I was also a bit more withdrawn, made me really lethargic.
>>
>>29914681
I've been on 10mg of Lexapro, a SSRI, I'd go for it personally as it's helped me a ton and hasn't had very noticeable side effects.
>>
>>29915715
Same here pham. Oddly relieved to hear someone else is experiencing the same thing
>>
File: tumblr_nsnd5pVF211tc6reno1_1280.jpg (116 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsnd5pVF211tc6reno1_1280.jpg
116 KB, 640x853
I use black cock therapy. It's the only time I feel good
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.