[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
college orientation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: search.jpg (3 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
search.jpg
3 KB, 124x124
going to college orientation in two days.

anyone have any tips to not fuck up any chance for relationships? i feel like im going to sperg out
>>
>>29914318
just bee urself
>>
>>29914318
if you consider yourself a real robot, don't bother looking for relationships instead sperg out to the max and enjoy college friend. For me college was the first time away from home and my own and so much time was spent playing video games and shitposting with no limits. Maybe i'll regret not finding friends or relationships while i am in college bu as of not I would waste all my time all over again.
>>
>Where are you from
>what halls/dorm/block are you
>what are you studying
>do you understand this lecture/seminar
>what's ur name
>how are you doing
>are you gonna join any clubs/socs

Choose 3 of the above with your nearest neighbour.

college/uni/whatever introductions sorted desu. After that your on ur own. These questions become a meme after first semester. valid only until christmas
>>
>>29914516
And join a club. Even if it's weaboo or mmo club or vidya club, just join and have a go.
>>
>>29914318

If you're talking to someone about a seemingly mundane topic and girls near you laugh at almost anything you say, they want a penis inside of them, preferably yours.

Easy lay if you can handle their annoying laughter and vapid personalities.
>>
>>29914668
im 18 and on /r9k/

girls dont (and have not) express(ed) interest in me senpai
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.