[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSh 3rgg89q0 Is it the end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: chrischan.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
chrischan.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSh3rgg89q0

Is it the end soon?

>empty eyes
>empty voices
>his brain is on autopilot to prevent him from facing reality
>no money
>mom about to die
>asking for donations nearly daily in the last few days
>living from donation to donation
>>
>>29914257
i hope the idiot does a mass shooting and kills himself.
>>
>>29914257
Holy shit he has a ton of plastic. He should sell half of those toys and put his mom in the hospital if she's really bad.
>>
>>29914257

i would do anything to avoid becoming like him
i am not even robot and have a healthy love life, but this kind of things.... damn man
>>
File: chris chan wojak.jpg (169 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
chris chan wojak.jpg
169 KB, 450x600
>>29914257
>>empty eyes
>>empty voices
>>his brain is on autopilot to prevent him from facing reality
>>no money
>>mom about to die

This has been the case for years and years and years

>>asking for donations nearly daily in the last few days
>>living from donation to donation

This is the only new thing.

Also, he's a gross double reverse-tranny. That wasn't always the case.

He's also surrounded himself in a cesspool of toys, and has an iphone to fuck himself with, that's where all his money goes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcDotlrD5JE

>chris is one of a hundred to receive a thousand dollars worth of sega games and equipement
>for his parents its just another example of how well he's doing
>>
>>29914257

Everytime that someone posts a comfy NEET pepe, that is what their lives are actually like.
>>
https://youtu.be/LSh3rgg89q0?t=5m45s

What a tragedy...

btw... he's not virgin. fucking normie.
>>
>>29914257
>Maybe I can do the script and someone else can do the drawing

How can someone so close to the edge still be so fucking lazy
>>
>>29914476
>Put on a girl's skirt and did a cheerleader routine outside
>Walked around in public with a blow up doll then proceeded to make out with it at the park
>Danced in his room with a blow up doll

Jesus Christ...I guess a blow up doll can provide some level of comfort for loneliness, it's just sad if you talk to a blow up doll and treat it like a real person though some people do that.
>>
File: Hank shocked.jpg (42 KB, 594x518) Image search: [Google]
Hank shocked.jpg
42 KB, 594x518
>Barb finally dies
>Chris is unable to care for himself and dies of malnutrition months later
>Hollywood makes a movie about Chrischan's life
>The actor who plays Chris wins the Oscar for best actor
>mfw
>>
>>29914649
>it's just sad if you talk to a blow up doll and treat it like a real person though some people do that.

Part of me thinks he was just doing/being forced to do it for the cameras.

and when you consider that people make "tulpas", it's not that bad in comparison. A least a fuck doll is a real physical thing.
>>
>>29914257
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjFwRnzySGY&feature=youtu.be

how does he actually believe SEGA would buy Sonichu
>>
>>29914615
It just doesn't click, there is something in his mind preventing him of understanding and analyzing his situation, some sort of defense mechanism I guess.

In the videos of the last weeks though, there is something different in his eyes, something more than the mere autism. It's like he has these short bursts of intense depression and helplessness, and then immediately replace them away by something else, entirely fabricated.

Just look at his face, its like he's ready to burst in tears between every breath or every pause he takes. And that song at the end, its like filler to quickly move that bad feeling away from his mind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiXim4WvpsY
>>
I remember knowing this guy only for his shitty Sonichu stuff. Now he's a tranny. Wow. Where does the time go? Life is funny that way...
>>
>>29914615
He has actual autism, newfag.
>>
>>29914776
Nah I disagree I think he thinks he's hit a gravy train after the video where barb looked on deaths door resulted in donations all he's talked about has been donations.

His videos from a few months back he seemed much more of a mess, his vocal tick seems to have been absent for a while now "der der da der da" I think it's just become an act pretending to be pitiful
>>
>>29914829
Most autists actually spend a lot of time making things....
>>
>>29914769
The same reason why he thought that he would get a girlfriend by standing around hile holding a hand-drawn sign that said I AM LOOKING FOR A BOYFRIEND FREE GIRL

He has autism.
>>
>>29914893
Well he does make things, but they are shitty things.
>>
>>29914658
>it's Jonah Hill
>>
>>29914257
I thought their house burned down, how did he manage to hoard so much shit after?
>>
>>29914476
Thank god this is still online
>>
>>29914995
Well he clearly spent all of his savings and autism money on legos and shit instead of actually saving it up.
>>
>>29914723
I never understood the concept of "tulpas" it's basically an imaginary friend that you put a lot of time and effort into interacting with, I can't help but think those people have a mental illness.

If you were to tell a therapist that you have an imaginary friend that is real in your mind, and it helps keep you company while staving off loneliness then most therapists would probably assume you have issues. I've done some reading on "tulpas" the amount of energy and detail people put into them is incredibly and sad, like some say they have sex with them and I guess you have to have a REALLY STRONG imagination to imagine having sex with something that isn't even tangible. It's like your humping the air but you pretend you're fucking someone.

I don't know how those people do it, probably some form of autism or they just are really imaginative.
>>
File: jackie-chan-the-tuxedo.jpg (23 KB, 300x329) Image search: [Google]
jackie-chan-the-tuxedo.jpg
23 KB, 300x329
>>29915113
The saddest thing is how they pretend that it's all a perfectly legitimate form of Tibetan magic, because of some second-hand 20th century anthropocentric shit book, when in reality in atual Tibetan Buddhism a tulpa is recognized as an illusion brought on by sleep deprivation and isolation from extended meditation. If a disciple claimed that a Tulpa was a manifestation of his enlightenment, he failed.

It's just an imaginary friend for adults.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RQ8mSBaD3Q
>>
>>29914257
Flashback to better(?) days
>>
>>29914257
shit we really need a guaranteed basic income
hes basically the poster child for why its needed
>>
>>29914257
How much is Chris spending on games again?
I'd love to donate to the guy, but I just know that he'd waste it all.
>>
>>29915460
very little compared to his lego
>>
>>29914257
Reminder that unless you're as autistic as Chris Chan, you're a normie.
>>
>>29914257
I don't follow Chris...uhh female Chris much but I've a question.
Who the fuck is funding his toy addiction? How these niggas have money after that house burned down?
>>
>>29915747
>debt
>donations
>art sales
>tugboat
>>
>>29915113
Hate to break it to you mate but it's just a big joke
>>
I look forward to his death. I will travel to Ruckersville Virginia, place a bouquet of pickles on his grave.
Digging up his corpse promptly, I'll roll it up in a rug and toss that tranny off a bridge.
Julay
>>
>>29915925
You just made me realize how much I want to visit his headstone.

After he dies I might, actually, legitimately buy a plane ticket and visit his grave. Check out his house, 14 branchland court, the mall he's banned from...

I think that'd be fun. I've been following this lulcow for the last 8 years or so- it'd be worth it
>>
File: 1372032057696.jpg (22 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
1372032057696.jpg
22 KB, 432x288
>>29916112
Moving to America soon, plan on making a pilgrimage to see his house.

And to try and catch a glimpse of him in person.
>>
>>29914257
>i know you don't wanna hear this because you guys have these problems yourselves
holy shit was that chris showing EMPATHY
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 803x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 803x1024
>>29914257
He's going to go NUCLEAR
Who is Chris lusting for revenge against?
>>
>guys I need money my mom is dying!
>guys I need $20-$50 dollars just because!
>Barbs teeth are fucked again I need money!

WHO THE FUCK IS PAYING HIM?

WHY
>>
>yfw Barb is already dead and Chris doesn't know what to do so her body is just lying there decomposing

Or maybe he thinks she'll wake up eventually. Actually, I see this as what will probably happen.
>>
>>29917126
his father died, he is dumb and autistic but not mentally incapable

I find it much more likely that he'll shit him self and make a captain's log begging for funeral expenses
>>
>>29917003
He use to get money from the government but I'm not sure if he does anymore, he's mentally unfit to work a job and he also is mentally unfit to support/live by himself.

People like that are usually paid by the government or supported by family members but his mother doesn't work either, I'm not sure what Chris does all day. I figured he just plays video games all day, honestly I'd be curious to see what a typical day for him is like. He obviously can't drive himself anywhere, he has no drive's license or work experience at all. He has the mindset/mentality of a 10 year old best, and he was already fucked up beyond belief already but when he hit the transgender phase that was just the final nail in the coffin. He grew his hair out long, started wearing make up, wearing women's clothing, buying a pink Iphone case, etc.

In a way it's kind of interesting to follow Chris just because you never know what he'll do next, or what might happen to him. People are expecting Barb to die pretty soon, though it could be years still before that happens. Some people think she'll die any day now, or in a few months.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.