[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try again to brush my teeth because everyone keeps saying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 4
File: 1458343784368.jpg (1 MB, 4000x3002) Image search: [Google]
1458343784368.jpg
1 MB, 4000x3002
>try again to brush my teeth because everyone keeps saying I should
>teeth bleed and feel like shit

why the fuck do you guys keep on falling for this tooth brushing meme? You think it's healthy for your gums to bleed and spray out yellow shit? The ONLY time my teeth hurt is after they are brushed.

face the facts, diet matters so much more than brushing, and I bet I have healthier teeth than yours because I don't eat or drink garbage
>>
>>29914231
see a dentist
>>
Fallong for the "being disgusting makes me unique" meme. Stay cucked faglord.
>>
>>29914286
>see a dentist
guess what? Last time I saw a dentist, all they said was
"yeah you need to brush a little harder around the molars"

explain that you fuck, they thought I was brushing the whole time but I only brushed really well the hour before

>>29914316
I am not being disgusting, and I am not saying I am unique, where are you getting this shit from?
>>
>>29914338
They probably didn't give a shit about you then
>>
>>29914231
lick your hand and then smell it. That's what your shit breath smells like.
>>
>>29914409
>lick your hand and then smell it
no
>>
>>29914231
you gums bled because you don't brush your teeth enough, stop confusing cause and effect

protip: scrape the bristles between your teeth multiple times, front and back
>>
>>29914456
>scrape the bristles between your teeth multiple times, front and back
what the fuck does this even mean? Are there any tooth brushing autists here who can translate this toother brusher jargon into normal person english
>>
File: 1462988247885.png (90 KB, 180x242) Image search: [Google]
1462988247885.png
90 KB, 180x242
>>29914493
"this is fuckin grade a op" - someone with 4 cavities and a root canal
>>
>>29914653
>someone with 4 cavities and a root canal
jesus christ senpai stop eating shit like the average american

pro tips for never having to brush your teeth again:
- ONLY drink water. rinse your mouth out with water at the end of meals.
- don't eat food that gets stuck in your teeth

that's literally all
>>
>>29914231
>because I don't eat or drink garbage
>mfw I eat and drink garbage, don't brush, and STILL have great and healthy teeth

You need to step it up senpai.
>>
>>29914827
See that's the thing, people are SOOOO afraid of not brushing when literally nothing bad will happen

in fact, I am pretty sure brushing degrades your teeth over time.

Think about it. Dentists profit when your teeth are... bad. They make money off performing surgery and procedures on your teeth, it's in THEIR benefit for you to have bad teeth. You may think you are being healthy when you are scrubbing your teeth with that little brush, but in actuality, you are scraping off the enamel that protects your teeth.

And then, after a few decades, the dental community cashes you in.
>b-but you should have flossed anon
>b-but you should have brushed better anon
>b-but you should have used this toothbrush and paste anon

yeah anon, you should have done so many things differently. It's always your fault with them - you can never perfectly play their game.

My advice? Don't play. Don't fall for the dentists tricks.
>>
Final year dental student here. You have gum disease OP, and your teeth will fall out sooner rather than later. See a dentist and start brushing twice daily before it's too late.
>>
>>29914946
>implying I am going to trust one of you people

seriously, you don't think two times a day is a little excessive? maybe I could trust dentists more if they were reasonable and said 1 time a day but you assfucks want me to brush twice a day, floss in all my free time, use all this other shit, idk, it seems like it's never enough with you people

and why should I believe someone who wasn't even smart enough to get into med school
>>
>>29914231

>be OP
>refuse to shower
>covered in dirt and scabby, flaking skin, basically a disgusting mess
>everyone keeps telling you that you need to shower
>decide to give it a try
>rubbing a washcloth over your infected sores is intensely painful; your skin is tender and bleeding in various places by the time you're done
>"See assholes? Look at my skin! You think it's healthy to bleed all over the place? Showering is bad for you!"

This is what you sound like.

P.S. you have gum disease
>>
sounds like you're trying to attack those with decent dental hygiene instead of facing the fact that your mouth is fucking rotting away.

what's so hard about brushing your teeth you fucking mongoloid. afraid you'll have to interact with your parents when you come out of the dungeon at night?
>>
>>29914923

Virtually every culture that has ever existed has had some method of brushing their teeth, you moron. Even if it's something as simple as chewing a stick until it's frayed and using it to rub the teeth, even the most primitive cultures understand that it's good to take some basic steps to care for your teeth.

However, I do find it hilarious that there's a large population of bitter virgins who think they've stumbled onto some kind of conspiracy of dentists to trick people into ruining their enamel by practicing basic dental hygiene.
>>
>>29915178
I do practice basic dental hygiene, my mouths smells and feels fine

but you have to admit that twice a day is kinda suspect?

The dental community undeniably profits off ruining people's enamel, how do they explain this?
>>
>>29915210
>but you have to admit that twice a day is kinda suspect?

If you ate a healthy, natural diet then yes, you might be overdoing it by brushing multiple times a day. The vast majority of westerners do not eat anything even vaguely resembling that kind of diet. They eat a constant stream of processed grains, refined sugars, virtually no natural fiber, etc.

>The dental community undeniably profits off ruining people's enamel, how do they explain this?

In the context of your great conspiracy, how do you explain the lack of any whistleblower dentists? The lure of $200k a year is too powerful for any man to have ever resisted?

Dentists profit off of lazy, ignorant or stupid people. People who know what they should do to care for their teeth but don't bother, people who have no idea what to do, and people who think it's all a big scam. Don't worry son, you're going to make some dentist a nice pile of cash sooner or later. You think your teeth are clean because you don't even know what having a clean mouth feels like.
>>
>>29915392
>you're going to make some dentist a nice pile of cash sooner or later.
I would rather get fake teeth than give those fucks my money
>>
>>29915210
>all dentists are conspiring together to ruin teeth

i kek'd
>>
>>29915423

Good plan, anon. Except...hmm, I wonder who you have to talk to in order to buy false teeth and get them fitted?

Maybe...a dentist?
>>
>>29915571
>I wonder who you have to talk to in order to buy false teeth and get them fitted?
my barber will do it for me
>>
>>29914231
this is an accurate allegory for robots and social interaction with women, and it's going to go over basically all of their heads.
>>
File: qmpxlNZ.png (936 KB, 955x768) Image search: [Google]
qmpxlNZ.png
936 KB, 955x768
>>29914231
Am I the only one wondering what is this weird lump on her arm? Is this caramel?
>>
>>29915726
in the big picture it does look like a lump, but in your zoomed in crop you can tell it's just a weird lightning effect.
>>
truth be told, brushing your teeth and flossing really is a meme. ironically, when they did studies of concentration camp survivors, most of them had perfectly healthy teeth and gums, even though they hadnt brushed their teeth in years. tooth and gum decay is mostly dependent on diet and genetics
>>
>>29915726
Looks like a patch of light.
>>
>>29914231
>AND spray out yellow shit
Why has no one itt addressed this? Go see a doctor OP, your gums don't sound healthy
>>
its a puss-filled cyst
>>
>>29915726
It's the sun rays you dumb cuck
>>
>>29914946
I brush my teeth maybe 6 times a week and I've never had a cavity. I'm 26.

Explain this shit please
>>
>>29915772
seriously, I feel like I am the only voice of reason in this thread

the whole "brush your teeth twice a day" thing is for retards who don't know how to care for their teeth. It's a scorched earth tactic to cleanse all the shit out of there by force, causing damage in the process. If you don't eat shit and rinse and clean your teeth after every meal I guarantee your teeth will be MUCH better than the average american brusher
>>
OP here, I forgot to mention, I have never had a cavity or ANY dental problems in my life. How do you explain this, dentists? Can your fancy tools and education explain my success???
>>
>>29914231
>teeth [gums] bleed
>I bet I have healthier teeth than yours

you have gum disease you delusional piece of shit.

but whatever. enjoy your dentures at 40.
>>
I haven't brushed in years and I just got back from the dentist last week

>yeah your teeth look great anon!

You think toothpaste actually somehow 'protects' your teeth? Teeth are naturally made to last a lifetime. You're telling me humans have lived on this earth for six thousand years without 'dentists' and suddenly "oh you better brush anon, buy all these toothpaste and visit the dentists regularly!"

Why don't you guys try to think for yourselves.
>>
>>29915869
>Why don't you guys try to think for yourselves.
there's no point arguing with these morons anon. There's no point trying to make them see reason.
All brushers think alike, I feel like we are interacting with a cult
>>
>>29915726
nigga that's the sun light
>>
OP is retarded

your gums are bleeding because the toothbrush bristled away the corrupted unhealthy gums. if you keep brushing the bleeding stop and healthy gums can grow back
>>
>>29915869
This
Plus
>tfw instinctually scrubbing your teeth with fingernails or towels

Fluoride is for faggots
>>
>>29915862
>Can your fancy tools and education explain my success?
>bleeding gums
>success
A dentist could certainly shed some light on your delusion, if you ever manage to visit one. Painful, bleeding gums when brushing is because you have gingivitis, and it's extremely unhealthy and could lead to very serious health conditions if untreated.

Cavities are only one thing that can go wrong with your teeth, and having cavities isn't really an achievement if you don't eat a lot of sugars, so that's a non-issue.
>>
>>29915941
I am convinced the only people who need to brush their teeth are people with mental disabilities

you know why you brush your dogs teeth? Because dogs are too stupid to practice good dental hygiene

I don't need dentist's """"good"""" dental hygiene if it consists of rubbing my teeth with a fucking brush until they bleed
>>
>>29915977
>le disease meme

you know, if I had a disease I am sure the doctor I visit, the one trained to identify and cure me of disease and make sure I am healthy, would identify it. There is no reason to have a special little side doctor.

Especially one too stupid to even get into med school.
>>
>>29914231
hahaha, just when I start to think maybe r9k really is full of normies I come across a thread of pure, unfiltered sperg like this.

this is exactly the kind of thread i expect to find on a website frequented by clueless, autistic virgins.

never change, r9k.
>>
dentistry is a fucking meme, people went thousands of years without dentistry and lived just fine, but now they tell you, 'oh no, gotta brush twice a day every day and take care of every "cavity" and tooth problem or your teeth with literally fall out within the next few years.' Total bullshit. 'but hunter-gatherers primarily ate meat, our teeth can't handle the modern diet!' Do you think the beautiful romans had rotting black teeth? Those guys lived on grain and fruit. Fuck dentists, they are quacks. They will irreparably damage your teeth just to make a buck, no wonder so many of them end up killing themselves, fucking waste of oxygen pieces of shit.
>>
Are you guys being serious about not brushing your teeth or is this all a big joke? Because this is very cringeworthy.
>>
>>29916147
you're right. there's probably no reason for any medical specialties to exist. surgery is a meme, and so is cancer. just b urself and don't believe in the memes.
>>
Literally the most idiotic thread on r9k right now
>>
>>29914338
You have gingivitis.

retard
>>
>>29916172
>people went thousands of years without dentistry and lived just fine

people have been practicing and putting importance on oral hygiene in various forms since the dawn of recorded human history, you dogshit-breath pleb.
>>
>>29916175
you're witnessing unadulterated autism right now my friend.
>>
>>29916172
>so many of them end up killing themselves

they end up killing themselves because these losers know they are inferior to actual doctors, they know their whole profession is a meme

I can just go to doctors, you know, people who I ACTUALLY trust with my health, instead of paying some special specific insurance, This is like paying for earthquake insurance, it's not needed

imagine if seismologists decided to rip off society as a whole, that is what dentists are doing. Imagine if seismologists offered to come to your house and "check it up for earthquake risk and tune up the foundation". that is what dentists are doing when you can perform this basic work yourself.

>>29916191
you know people specialze AFTER medical school right? I know, my uncle is a doctor, an ACTUAL doctor.
An Orthopaedist is another bone doctor, except they are smart enough to complete medical school instead of side stepping it to offer some special service - why can't Orthopaedists just perform procedures on our teeth if there's a problem?
>>
>>29916300
>This is like paying for earthquake insurance
This is a GREAT fucking point

if dentistry is a "real" medical need, how come it's not included with medical insurance?

These idiots think they are clever, they are ripping off millions of people
>>
>the dentistfags here:
"No i wont believe that everything mommy told me about brushing was a load of garbage, brushing is necessary!"

You're all the same. You look at false 'statistics' instead of looking at the proof in the pudding. Next are you gonna tell us that we should stick a toothbrush inside our bellybutton twice a day or else it'll get 'gingervirus'. I blame this on the fucking liberals. "Oh yeah now its MANDATORY to buy healthcare so you'll go to the DENTIST that you dont need and Obama will pocket the profit.

ITT: dental students and mindless people who refuse to wake up
>>
>>29916235
yes evolution gave us shitty teeth in hopes that we would form civilization and learn to brush our teeth with twigs. You are fucken retarded! Humans put importance on oral hygiene for the same reason they put importance on any other kind of hygiene, because plaque does not feel good in the mouth. But people can live just fine with it and have done for hundreds of thousands of years. Do you think peasants back then could afford to spend money on their teeth?
>>
>>29916437

>IN 2100:

"Remember kids, brush your bellybuttons twice a day! If you forget, nasty fluff can build up that can cause you tummy problems in the future. You don't want that now, do you?

Oh, it hurts? You see a little blood? That's all perfectly normal, remember, this is for your health :^)"

these morons will never stop
>>
>>29914923
enamel is hard enough that even at the molecular level, a regular toothbrush cant remove any of it you dumb fuck.
>>
>>29916607
If that's the case then what causes it to deteriorate over time?
>>
>>29915869
>6000 years
found out why theyre baiting so hard guys
sage
>>
>>29916443
and that is why their teeth fell out......
>>
>>29916632
do you have a basic understanding of how acids affect things?
theres a reason it takes years you stupid fuck
>>
>>29916658
That is not me. Some anon is pretending to not brush his teeth and saying ridiculous shit like "we don't need hygiene" to make fun of me.

The people saying these things are probably brushers making fun of me, don't seriously respond to them

>>29916658
>sage
Publicly announcing sages is against the rules. Reported.
>>
when bait get taken often to numb the pain of solitude
>>
>>29916632
refined sugar mainly
>>
>>29916757
it isnt the sugar itself, but the bacteria that feed on it produce slightly acidic waste (plaque) and that slowly destroys the enamel
>>
>>29914231
Brushing doesn't do much to the gums. You need to floss as well. My gums used to bleed every time I brushed my teeth, but I started flossing recently after my hygienist told me about it and it has helped a lot.
>>
>>29916757
>refined sugar mainly
hmmm... I wonder what would happen if you ate a low sugar diet... or even if you rinsed the creme out of your mouth after you ate... maybe you would get less plaque? just a crazy suggestion, or you could srub the fuck out of your teeth like a retard a few times a day
>>
http://healthwyze.org/reports/196-why-you-should-never-listen-to-your-dentist-why-you-should-never-brush-your-teeth-after-consuming-sugar-and-the-epidemic-of-poisonous-cavity-causing-fluoride

Why dont you guys educate yourselves
>>
My best friend in highschool was like this. Her breath reeked so fucking bad. I almost gagged on several occasions during our bus rides. We would sit in the same seat, and talk the whole way. Ugh.
Never wanted to tell her that her breath smelled like a rotting corpse 24/7 because I knew it would hurt her feelings.
I don't know why you think you are exempt from having terrible breath? Do you have any respect for the people you come into close contact with every day at work and so forth? Girlfriend? If so, at least brush when you wake up. How can you bear that morning taste in your mouth??
>>
File: 1446623707813.gif (1000 KB, 201x324) Image search: [Google]
1446623707813.gif
1000 KB, 201x324
>>29914231
Black cock cum is required to keep your teeth
>>
Someone asked why no dentists are exposed this system if it's a racket, read what this guy has to say

https://www.paranormalnews.com/article.aspx?id=487
>>
>>29914231
I bet you brush your teeth in a very fucking violent way and that hurts your gums. Learn to do it properly instead of brushing your teeth as if you were scrubbing the goddamn toilet
>>
THE TRUE COST OF THE DENTAL INDUSTRY

The dentists tell you that brushing your teeth is good for your life. They tell you it will save you money by preventing costly surgeries later on in life. But they DON'T TELL YOU WHAT BRUSHING ACTUALLY COSTS YOU THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE

consider this:
you buy
- toothpaste
- toothbrush
- floss
- dental insurance
- dental checkups
- dental procedures

all your life, every month, every checkup... it all adds up over time, to over $10000 per person probably. do you really think it's worth it?
>>
you cunts are worse than /x/ and the fucking flat earthers
>>
I brush my teeth maybe once a week? And I've never had a cavity.
>>
>>29917218

Uh, yeah. $10000 is pocket change compared to how much you spend on literally anything else.
>>
>>29917781
it's probably a lot more than that though, I would say $10000 is a severe underestimate

and remember this is just money you are wasting
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.