[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you are now a wage cuck Mommy said I had to or else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1460995567458.jpg (46 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1460995567458.jpg
46 KB, 612x612
>tfw you are now a wage cuck

Mommy said I had to or else she would kick me out. She said since she paid for my degree, I have to pay rent. So now I got a programming job, but I don't even remember how to do any of that shit. I got taught all that like 5 years ago, and only ever spent my days dicking around on 4chan since then.

Today was my first day, but since I don't remember how to program I just sat at my cubicle and also played around underneath my desk pretending to be a monster when no one was looking. I also had some meeting where I was told what to do or something, but I never understood shit during that.

I'm fucked, but what really worries me is what mommy might do once I get found out and fired.
>>
>>29913936
>doesn't remember how to program
What the fuck did you tell them in the interview? That you're experienced in crafting turnkey enterprise solutions using Java?
>>
>>29914013
I just got asked fizzbuzz, and I only knew how to do that because I memorized it.
>>
>>29914092
Damn, should have known. Is it really that bad of a job though? You did the CS thing once so you can pick it up again. You can probably fake it for a month or so before they realize your productivity sucks, so I would really recommend brushing up. A comfy programming job is what a lot of robots strive for, and if your output is good enough they might let you work from home too.
>>
>>29914159
>Is it really that bad of a job though?
I don't know. I never knew what they were asking me to do. It was like some kind of web app server think written in Visual Basic or something. All I know is that mom wants $300 in rent from me every month now, and if I can't keep this job, then I'm fucked.
>>
>>29914271
Were they just briefing you on it or did they show you the project? Also you're going to get a paycheck for sure so that's at least one or two months of rent covered.
>>
>senpai wants rent after bringing you into this shitty world without your consent
>btw you were born to be a slave
>kill your trash 'family' and then yourself
Poor people should not have children.
>>
File: wagecuck.jpg (65 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck.jpg
65 KB, 500x313
>>29913936
>tfw want fuck my boss

She is so cute and has thickest ass
>>
>>29914092
>they interview you
>only ask fizzbuzz
>HIRED

they deserve it and your job is probably very easy
>>
>>29913936
>played around under my desk pretending to be a monster when no one was looking
Why is nobody talking about this
>>
>>29915435
>tfw This is probably my future

I mean I can manage A's and B's in my classes because Im just good at bullshitting and sucking up to the professor's, but other than that I know jack shit....

Good luck OP
>>
>>29915435
because OP overplayed his hand and ruined the suspension of disbelief?
>>
>>29915568
My disbelief is never suspended on this fucking website its like bad theatre
>>
>>29915387
this so much :(

sadf45156
>>
>>29913936
Is that you, Ignatius J. Reilly?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.