[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you marry a girl from the military?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1468269875382.jpg (153 KB, 1670x1001) Image search: [Google]
1468269875382.jpg
153 KB, 1670x1001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA5ugaljpeE

If not, why?
>>
"From" meaning still in - Yeah sure.

The only thing that could probably be an issue, is if she gets deployed and we are separated for upwards of 6 months. but whats 6 months when Ive been alone for 22 years.
>>
>>29913897
my understanding is that there are two types of military girls. one is the lesbian the other is the slut.
>>
File: 1417098127396.jpg (62 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1417098127396.jpg
62 KB, 604x604
>>29913897
I think it would be a terrible idea.

She would most likely get horny during the months she's away from me and fuck men since the military is a huge sausage fest.

Women in the military get promotions by having sex with their superiors all the time.

Also if she was pure and didn't do any of that shit, there's still the chance of her getting badly hurt or dying which would suck.

So let's analyze it.
>Can't be with her most of the time.
>May cheat a fucking lot.
>May get disfigured or die.

Nope.
>>
File: 23984672394.png (437 KB, 517x570) Image search: [Google]
23984672394.png
437 KB, 517x570
depends
which military we talking about?
>>
>>29913897
military women fuck every single guy in their until and are slaves for cock and or turbo dykes
>>29914265
there are tons of desk jobs in the army where your biggest threat is a paper cut
>>
>>29913897

All women in the military are sluts and whores though. If that wasn't the case, then I'd have to get to know one of them first before I marry them, obviously.
>>
i was considering joining the army but why does everyone here hate military women wtf, do you guys even know any? none of you leave the house
>>
>>29914319
>there are tons of desk jobs in the army where your biggest threat is a paper cut

But deskjobs would mean the chance of being cucked is even higher since they are directly below some Chad officer wanting a new slut secretary.

At least in a warzone she may not have as much time to ride dick.
>>
sure, but she can't be dykish. a big pair of tits would do the trick
>>
>>29913897
I don't want to be cucked OP.
It's harder for a stripper to cheat on you than a military career woman.
I'm not even joking, the stripper will be most loyal compared to those mil whores, this is coming from a cyborg that was in the airforce for 3 years.

Only thing worse than a female in the military are dependopotamus but they are another kind of beast.
>>
>>29914365
>tfw cant join the army because i take anti depressants

just end it senpai

as for military women, sure. Kissless virgin so do i even have a choice
>>
>>29914365

I leave the house every single day. Yeah, I've known military women. Not to mention, there is a very strong stereotype that military women are sluts and whores. That perception exists for a reason.

I am really sick and tired of this "omg u don't know ppl, leave da house" bullshit. I say what I do about people BECAUSE I know people and I talk to them every fucking day.
>>
>>29913897
Yeah since once I have the fitness reqs down I'm applying too.

Wait no this is a horrible idea. This is like dating someone from work but at a job I'm obligated to be at for a minimum of seven years.
>>
>>29913897
i dont know if it works the same in conscripted countries, but in the US with our voluntary forces 100% of females who enlist are sluts. No exceptions.
>>
File: 1455140241844.jpg (5 KB, 220x206) Image search: [Google]
1455140241844.jpg
5 KB, 220x206
>>29913897

Yes, she looks like she could hold her own in the coming race war.
>>
As long as she has thigh muscles that could choke me out while she furiously strokes my dick and calls me pathetic and weak
>>
>>29913897
I most fucking certainly would
that's my dream.
Hopefully she wouldn't be like, super traumatized to the point where I'd have to hide my firearms from her or something, but even if she was, I guess that's fine
>>
>fack no

I was warned by a marinebro before, but I didn't believe him. Didn't get married, but I learned the hard way.

Really, really, don't do it op
>>
>>29913897
>you will never hate/gangfuck a tranny in the military
>>
>>29913897
>girl
joke of a military
>>
>>29913897
As long as she's still a virgin and is my type
>>
>>29913897
If there was a genuine connection, I'd think about it. But being a military brat, I understand the problems that come from relationships like this. You either move non-stop and/or separated for long stints. These relationships also tend to have higher divorce rates... Moral of the story is: I'd have to love the shit out of her, and she'd have to feel the same. Any doubt, and I'm out.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.