[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"what are you doing in your room all day, anon?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1468282428664.jpg (27 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1468282428664.jpg
27 KB, 720x720
>"what are you doing in your room all day, anon?"
>>
>>29913778
WHO IS THIS SAUCY SUCCUBUS
>>
doing pushups, cleaning my guns, listening to Hitler speeches, shadowboxing, practicing hand to hand combat and knife techniques

#justracewarthings
>>
>>29913778

Jerking off thinking of those titties.
>>
>>29913819
The changes of the race war happening are less likely than the invasion of aliens and subsequent unification of races to combat said aliens.

A race war would be costly and disastrous, and the people in power know this and would stop it, regardless of beliefs.
For every legal gun owner out their, twice as many illegal gun owners exist, and all the collateral damage from untrained shots on both side would be excessive.

Do you honestly think Martial Law wouldn't be imposed? Do you think America would allow a Civil War 2? Are you willing to choose servicemen of your country to get at your enemies?
>>
>>29914400
chances
there

Distracting tits
>>
>>29914400
Do you really think i was doing anything other than shitposting?

cant believe you typed all that shit
feel embarrassed
>>
Jerking off, baby. I can go for hours before needing to release, I can go all night.
>>
if I till her the sad truth will she take pity on me and let me lose my virginity to her tits
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.