[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think she cheat on him ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (921 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
921 KB, 750x1334
Do you think she cheat on him ?
>>
>>29913729
I had to take a second and really think about this, but ya
>>
>>29913729
Yes I think she would infact cheat on him
>>
>>29913729
no because the vast majority of people do not cheat

but is he genuinely retarded or something? "justin is happy and wants to jump everyday"

the way this is written makes me think he has a mental problem of some sort, that's the kind of tone mothers use for their autistic children

>Taylor ate his cereal today and was so happy. He wants to eat cereal everyday. We are so proud of him.

same exact tone
>>
Lel, where does that Korean AMWF spammer get these shills that barely know English.
>>
File: littletimmy.jpg (56 KB, 524x336) Image search: [Google]
littletimmy.jpg
56 KB, 524x336
>>29913729
What a lovely interracial gay couple
>>
>>29915177

I think her English skills just suck. I thought the same thing as you until I went back and read it again.

>>29913729

Probably not, to be honest. I think it's fairly easy to tell what sorts of women are going to cheat and which aren't. I doubt a girl who's very attracted to "Alpha" men and needs tons of sex would be dating a little Asian guy in the first place.
>>
>>29913729
she looks like a trap desu

traps don't cheat they are nice and clean and loyal
>>
>>29913729
They're not couple tho. An Asian male surely could get a white girl. But this one is just unjustified ugly and a manlet. Nothing to do with his race he just ugly as hell.
>>
>>29913729
fuck off /r/asianmasculinity
xcx
>>
>>29913729
currently? probably not. most people don't actually cheat early in the relationship. eventually she will, though. eventually most people do.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.