[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Green text thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1467150584199.jpg (35 KB, 340x250) Image search: [Google]
1467150584199.jpg
35 KB, 340x250
I'll tell a story that just happened today
>be me
>18
>sister is 25
>sister makes a big pot of spagetti
>I go to take a small bowl
>she yells at me for taking 4 forkfulls and calls me an asshole
>approches me and trys to spit in my food
>itwasnotveryeffective.jpeg
>go write down a list of shit she's done to see how it adds up from today.
>walk out of my room
>she throws a green lemon at my chest and calls me an asshole
>assultwasnotveryeffective.png
>take out my phone start recording her
>she stops shittalking and changes her demeanor.
>she threatens for me not to sleep at night
>I start recording
>talk shit to this bitch call her names
>tell her I could DEFEND myself with one hand behind my back
>she's by the pot of spagetti
>I go by the refergerator
>tell her if shes being so selfish in a place she doesn't even pay rent she shouldn't eat all that food to sustain her pot belly.
>she picks up a knife
>chases me to my room
>I close my door
>got it on video
>I debate on rather if I should call the police or not considering I just got chased down by a crazy person weilding a thick butcher knife.
>take it to my mom as the head of the household first
>mom watches the video
>blade is apparent
>she just says that she "was playing around"
>my mom bairly has the mental capacity to actully focus on the 1:30 sec video without trying to look at something else getting distracted.
>I give my mom 2 choices either discipline my sister herself as a parent will let the police discipline her.
>mom says "just chill out and forget about it"
>I get chases with a deadly bladed weapon and she tells me just to "chill out"
>my 2 sisters and mom are laughing having the time of their lives and I decide to call the police cus it has come to that point
>dress myself in nice dress clothes so I look good in the eyes of the police and wait outside
>eventully police arrive and I explain the situation
>show the video to both police officers.
To be continued
>>
>>29913628
>a green lemon

?

Anyways

>not fucking your sister

normie
>>
File: Screenshot_20160701-054111.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160701-054111.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
>show the video to both police officers.
>one of them says that I threatened my sister by how I said I could "defend myself with one hand" even though I did say "defend" and that I couldn't just say "self defense" and be righteous even though that exactly what you do say when it IS self defense.
>the other cop was more reasonable and said becuase you would want to defend youeself with. both of your hands if your life was at risk. Even though its obviously an exaggeration.
>1 cop is with me more, 1 cop is a against me more.
>the cop against me goes to talk to my sister
>my sister comes out and says "its was a prank"
>"it was just a prank, it was just a prank"
>she is litterely a meme

>my mom tell one cop that "she was just joking, in which I say "so you can just shoot at someone and say "you're just joking""
>I tell the cop leaning for me in privacy that I don't want to give my sister a record because it would be hard to get a job but I don't feel safe living in this house so it would be better if she wasn't here.
> he explains that I should not be afraid to call the cops buts if they do get called if you don't want someone to be arrested don't call them
> I explained I understood there was a possibility that she would be arrested but I just wanted to mention my preference
> fun fact did you know that in domestic violence cases the state is also a victim therefore regardless of if you want to press charges the state has to press charges.
> I wait outside and my sister that's the stuff the car because she scared of the police and she drives off
>Because I'm 18 the police want to tell me to "grow up" "act like an adult" but what I'm wondering is if somebody Chase's them with a knife should they just "grow up" and ignore it?
>Idontthinktheywoulddothat.targa
> I just say uh huh and yes until they get it out of the system then they walk to their cars and drive off.
>mom is not angry that her only son almost got stabed, only concerned about her daughter
To be continued
>>
>>29913693
Have you had sex with your sister yet?
>>
Gonna lurk might post some stories of my own.
>>
File: 1468099190373.jpg (89 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1468099190373.jpg
89 KB, 625x626
>by other sister is angry for the sake of being angry as she is a hypocrite
>if I was me, a male, who chased my sister with a knife I would not be allowed to just drive away, I would be in prison as I type this right now.
>Mfw I did the right thing
>Mfw I got what I wanted
>Mfw I did good and I can sleep without barracading my door
>Mfw I won good!.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.