[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /able to make friends but can't be bothered to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 40846994_p3_master1200.jpg (147 KB, 460x700) Image search: [Google]
40846994_p3_master1200.jpg
147 KB, 460x700
who here /able to make friends but can't be bothered to keep them/?

When I'm forced into social situations like school/work I can make friends easily enough just by pretending to be a fake normie and people seem to like me even when I let some of my robot hobbies shine through. And we'll all be good friends for awhile, then someone will move or leave and they say we'll stay in touch so they send facebook messages or whatever and try to keep a conversation going but I always just get so bored that the conversation ends up dying and I never bother to start conversations myself.
Anyone else know that people will always leave your life and don't actually care about you when they make bullshit promises that you'll be friends forever.
>>
>>29913613
I can't keep friends because messaging people every day is a chore.
The only friends I can make now are people from church so I don't see them often so they spend time with other people instead of me.
>>
>>29913613
>able to make friends but can't be bothered to keep them

Yeah I think I am like this
more like, others have tried really hard to be my friend. They contacted me, tried to talk to me even after I didn't respond, etc

but for some reason I just don't really try at all to keep friends, even though I want friends

I need to work on talking to the people already willing to talk to me instead of trying to make new friends
>>
I have one friend. It's very casual: every couple of months we'll go bowling. Other than that, it's mostly silence. No heart-to-heart talks, no adventures, no small talk, no drama. No contact at all usually. We just go bowling together about 4 times a year.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.