[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys are always wanting a gf, but I want to know if some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: waifu.jpg (204 KB, 1260x840) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
204 KB, 1260x840
You guys are always wanting a gf, but I want to know if some of you never really liked anyone...
I don't know, it's like I'm losing something that never will happen, I've even had 2 gfs in the past but I couldn't like them...
>>
File: 1467761142504.jpg (180 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1467761142504.jpg
180 KB, 768x768
I have one now that used to be my best friend. We ended up living together doing everything together, slowly got busier and busier with school, started fighting, mostly she started it but I reacted poorly. Would go out separately with out separate friend groups, didn't like each other friends. More and more fighting, honestly she was emotionally abusive and I overreacted everytime with anger.

Grew apart stopped caring, I started hanging out with one of my friends who is a girl. Pretty much the opposite of my girlfriend, very outgoing likes to have fun. Get closer and closer to her, we start something with each other.

Gf sees me hanging out with other girl and tries to 'change' and admit shes been driving us apart. But now i'm already stuck on my friend. Friend doesn't seem to want a relationship the same way that I do. She wants to hang out and do everything you would if you were in one but i've told her many times im in love with her and she just shrugs it off. She'll fuck me and be all over me when shes drunk but when shes sober shes less so. and SHe still just acts like my friend. I don't understand it. I am obsessed with thinking about her now though and it is begining to hurt.

I could fix things with my gf because we depend on each other financially atm but im in love with my friend.

depressed all the time.
>>
File: 1465247718962.gif (2 MB, 244x194) Image search: [Google]
1465247718962.gif
2 MB, 244x194
>want gf
>think about how good it would be
>also think about how awful it would be
>would have to spend money
>would have to go out all day
>would have to deal with her parents
>would have to deal with my parents
>would have to deal with her friends

Yeah, I always manage to snap out of those thoughts, at least a while.
>>
>>29913747
it's worth it bro, especially if you start a 50/50 type arrangement off the bat. the key is become good friends with the girl for awhile before hand, always slight sexual tension though then date her.

dont date some random chick off tinder.
>>
>>29913689
man you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>29913849
dude don't judge me. You don't know the mind games girls can play with you.
>>
File: 1467975587955.gif (1 MB, 197x200) Image search: [Google]
1467975587955.gif
1 MB, 197x200
>>29913804
That would imply that I'd be in an environment where I could easily become friends with girls. The only people I socialize with are guys just like me with the exception of one.

I did actually speak to my friend's gf and she introduced me to one of her friends but she was the biggest slut I'd met so I didn't pursue any further contact.
>>
The only girl I ever loved ended up leaving me.
Although I cant say that I really loved her, more than it was the first girl I really lusted after at the age of 22.

Long story short, she got into a whole lot of trouble and asked for a lot of things, but all I ever did was nod and ignore her, and then get sex from her.
Eventually I think she caught on and noticed I didn't care about her at all.

I don't think I could really care for another person.
>>
>>29913899
>The only girl I ever loved ended up leaving me.
>Although I cant say that I really loved her
for what it's worth, i'd leave you too, anon.
>>
File: 1466803277538.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
1466803277538.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
>>29913914
I don't know what love is supposed to mean, don't be a bully.
I remember telling her I loved her and she told me something the likes of "Well if you treat me like this for the rest of my life, I love you too"

I cant help being a social fuckup.
>>
>>29913980
Yeah this suck, I can say (and even had sometimes) to anyone "I love you" because to me it isn't worth anything...what the fuck is that supposed to be?
>>
>>29913980
>>29914055
The problem is I can't stop loving someone once I fall in love with them...and a lot of times girls don't even have the same way thinking about love I think at least at the start of the relationship...it makes me depressed
>>
i have had some gf experiences but they always end up going downhill because the girl has terrible self esteem issues

i remember i called her on her birthday and was pissed off that she didn't want to spend it with me, she was with her family and friends i believe

i texted her that i was breaking up and she tried to call me 3 times before we got into a 30 minute argument

she was still with me though but it was awkward so a few weeks later we broke it off lol
>>
There's this girl on skype that I really like but it will never happen. She's not very far from me. Kills me inside.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.