[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/dandruff/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 48683467376.jpg (82 KB, 750x340) Image search: [Google]
48683467376.jpg
82 KB, 750x340
anyone /dandruff/ here?

I'm sick of running my fingers though my hair and making it snow, I am already ugly and autistic, dandruff just finishes me off.

I've tried not using shampoo and it helped a bit but I still have it...... I am thinking of just using cold water tomorrow, does that actually work?
>>
>>29913442
I feel you here OP, i've had dandruff for almost a year, i've tried everything to get rid of it, but to no avail. The one time i got close to it being gone was Head & Shoulders Old Spice. Best of luck to you.
>>
File: regenepure-dr-nt.png (315 KB, 940x587) Image search: [Google]
regenepure-dr-nt.png
315 KB, 940x587
Use pic related it, got rid of my dandruff completely
>>
Dandruff comes from dry skin.

Use moisturizing shampoo.

If you're underageb& it's hormones btw.

It'll go away eventually.
>>
Head and shoulders, plus a short haircut for me.

Once my hair grows out too long I start getting dandruff no matter how well I wash my hair. I have to keep it short. It's a night and day difference.
>>
>>29913912

level 24 here, it's pretty recent... it has been a lil humid here lately tho... maybe that's it?
>>
>>29913935
maybe you're just not washing your scalp when you have the long hair. you gotta get the water and shampoo right down to the scalp and massage with your fingers. it's harder with long hair.
>>
>>29913912

Dandruff isn't from dry scalp dumbfuck. It's a fungus and it could be full blown scalp psoriasis or seborrheic dermatitis.
>>
File: 474766464.jpg (55 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
474766464.jpg
55 KB, 500x473
>>29914038

Jesus man, I just thought I had a dry scalp, now I have fungus? just end me already.
>>
>>29914075

Try coal-tar shampoo. If that doesn't work, get your ass to a primary care/ dermatologist.
>>
>>29913947
Tier 19 here.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 493x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 493x335
OP in a year. Kek
>>
>>29914038
nobody listen to this retard

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/dandruff/basics/causes/con-20023690

dandruff can be caused by several things, dry skin among them. it can be caused by a fungus but isn't always
>>
>>29913935
don't use shampoo, it's bad for your scalp. occasional use of a good natural oil based conditioner with some acid (lemon juice or vinegar) to balance the pH is the best way to clean your hair. the Dr. Bronner's conditioners are the only type of this kind I can think of. I used to have terrible dandruff possibly related to psoriasis but now it's fine. if you strip your scalp of natural oils with shampoo you'll never stop the dandruff, and if you leave the excessive dead skin on your scalp then the itching will cause irritation.

dandruff shampoo is a scam

>>29914038
dander can be caused by fungus, but it isn't always. psoriasis is quite common in white europeans. dry scalp can cause excessive skin shedding. if your dandruff happens less in the summer it's not a fungus.
>>
If you have tried "normal" shampoos (moisturizing, Head&Shoulders, etc.) with no results, try Nizoral. I had dandruff for like two years and that shit got rid of it in a week.
>>
There is a head & shoulders with mint or something that really helped me
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.