[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>woke up today >check scale >go about the rest of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: 1464944271687.png (32 KB, 766x758) Image search: [Google]
1464944271687.png
32 KB, 766x758
>woke up today
>check scale
>go about the rest of my day
>before bed look at scale again
>gained 10lbs

REEEEEEEE

Don't you dare ever act like calories in =calories out is a legitimate theory for weight. I'm just incapable of losing weight no matter what I do.
>>
>>29913333
Shitty fucking bait, go back to the other thread
>>
>>29913333
You don't know calories out. Your metabolism might have slowed down. Keep cutting calories until it works. Eventually it WILL work. There's no way around it. Your body will HAVE to burn fat to survive. Go into extremes if you have to (probably not necessary though). You can survive on vitamins and water alone for months. And you WILL lose weight. When I had to loose a bunch of weight I didn't even check the scale (I don't have one actually). I knew I was eating very little and that I was burning fat.
>>
>>29913333
you are idiot. eat healthy (whole food plant based). don't eat after you get satisfied. get active, put a treadmill front of your computer or sit on yoga ball. if you are constipated and don't shit all day ofc you are going to weigh more at the end of the day. so eat fibrous foods dumbfuck, you need to shit at least twice a day
>>
>>29913333
Eat vegetables 5 times a day and start jogging then we'll talk about yuh genetics
>>
File: 2016-07-06-12-37-50-826784553.png (6 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-06-12-37-50-826784553.png
6 KB, 244x206
>step on scale monday
>137, 5'9, skeleton
>track myself, eat 3500 calories a day

>step on scale next monday
>141

>step on scale next monday
>137
>mfw
>>
>>29914452
this

i have no sympathy for fatbots. sorry guys but you can control it, even if the rest of your life is shit like mine
>>
>>29913427
>metabolism slowed down
then his brain would be mashed potatoes. fat people burn a fuck load of calories more than skinny dudes, which is why they need to eat far greater volumes of food proportional to their weight.

have you ever lived with a fat guy? they literally eat up to 10 times a day, each time a little more than i normally would over 2-3 meals.
>>
>tfw mom is forcing me to go to the gym
>3 years without leaving my house so I am a weak skelly
>feel awkward when using shorts
>feel awkward at gym
>>
Gaining weight as a skelly is much harder you have to actually put effort into eating and working out instead of just closing your mouth.
>>
>>29914616
Do bodyweight exercises at home anon, I do. I'm too scared of going to the gym. Why the fuck is she making you go to a gym?
>>
File: 1440567185598.jpg (15 KB, 288x379) Image search: [Google]
1440567185598.jpg
15 KB, 288x379
>>29913333
>Don't you dare ever act like calories in =calories out is a legitimate theory for weight. I'm just incapable of losing weight no matter what I do.
its like the only legitimate theory tubtanic
calories in > calories out, gain weight
calories out > calories in, lose weight
fucking all there is to it
>>
>>29914676
Because I need to be healthy and do some exercise and the gym is near home.
I think I will try to survive going two months just so I can get the hang of lifting shit then I will REE at her drop out
>>
fat hate threads should be a daily thing on r9k

these fat fucks need to be put in their place
>>
File: 650.gif (42 KB, 353x234) Image search: [Google]
650.gif
42 KB, 353x234
>>29913333
Just exercise mane, and stop eating bread. You don't have to become a veggie cuck, just take very light natural laxatives in between meals. Also just stop eating so fucking much jesus it's not rocket science. When you are full literally just stop eating like the rest of us, don't eat until satisfied just eat enough to where you will not be hungry. Try eating 1 meal per day, just starve yourself till around 2 ish and have one DECENT (Not a fucking feast) meal that will last you until tomorrow. Brunch is always fun.
1 serving of:
>scrambled eggs
>chicken tendies
>Apple
>Grits
>French Fries
stay away from breads and greasy foods and that should help too
>>
File: 1467373736191.gif (144 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1467373736191.gif
144 KB, 126x126
>>29914452
>tfw 6'1, 125 lbs
>>
>>29913333
>Don't you dare ever act like calories in =calories out is a legitimate theory for weight. I'm just incapable of losing weight no matter what I do.

Protip: be less concerned about the calories and more concerned about the sodium, sugar, and saturated fat contents.
>>
>>29913333
Look. Log your meals. Drink water. You have to. If you're logging right and eating at a big enough deficit, then don't be discouraged by your weight heading up at night. It's just extra water weight from the food you ate and you'll piss it out.
>>
You ate/drank 10lbs of food/drink. You will piss/shit most out. (A large soda bottle weighs approx 4lbs)
>>
>>29914956
>sodium, sugar, and sat. fat
literally nothing. in the same class of reddit/broscience memes as muh gluten. watching these quantities will do jack shit for anyone's weight.
>>
File: 1464664968936.jpg (11 KB, 327x388) Image search: [Google]
1464664968936.jpg
11 KB, 327x388
>>29913333
>Never do anything
>Literally just play vidya, shitpost, and eat fast food all day
>80+ games on steam, custom made memes, and chicken tendies All day 24/7 369/11
>Barely ever leave house
>mfw skinny with rock hard abs for no reason
>>
>used to be obese
>start working out
>tfw loose skin everywhere
>tfw even when I get to a healthy weight I'll still look repulsive

I hate the way I look too much to give up, but damn it life has fucked me pretty hard
>>
>>29915068
>haven't eaten since 1974
>climb mountains every day while carrying 50 soldiers on my back
>still fat and my feet hurt :(
>>
>>29915081
Pics anon? Show us. Also Jesus how many steroids where you popping?
>>
>>29914782
>fat hate threads should be a daily thing on r9k
>these fat fucks need to be put in their place

for real though.

to think these fat fucks have the nerve to complain about women, jobs etc.
>>
>>29915117
No pictures because I'm too ashamed and I'm female so I'll get lots of mean comments ;_;
At least I'll look some what normal in clothes I guess.
>>
>>29914521
Everyday? Damn.

I've lived as a fat guy though. And believe or not I didn't eat much and didn't lose weight. But I was VERY unhealthy (much more so than just being fat), I didn't sleep much and I didn't exercise and didn't even get sun, and I was very depressed. My metabolism must have been absolute shit.

I don't actually know how that works, but something was very wrong with me.

I started exercising a bit and I really didn't loose much weight. I had to cut calories by A LOT to actually start burning fat it seems. And I started feeling healthier too somehow. Maybe fasting would have helped too. I think some people truly need that. Especially if they appear extra unhealthy.
>>
>>29914758
Just do push ups,squats, and sit ups for 2 weeks one day rest at home then you'd at least know you won't embarrass yourself at the gym
>>
File: 765ndex.jpg (5 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
765ndex.jpg
5 KB, 194x259
>>29915193
>and I'm female so I'll get lots of mean comments ;_;
>>
>>29915068
Why must you feel the need to lie on the Internet?
>>
How about you go for a jog or something? Literally all you have to do to stay in shape is
>walk 1 mile
>100 pushups
>100 sit ups
every day or at least every other day and don't eat like a fucking fatty.

>hmm, i'm taking in 6000 calories a day and only burning like 300 of them from occasionally walking around my house WHY AM I NOT LOSING WEIGHT WHYWHYWHYWHY NOT FUCKING FAAAIR REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Weight fluctuates daily based on amount of water you have, food you've eaten, when you've last gone to the bathroom, clothes you're wearing, etc.

Don't be stupid.
>>
>>29915081
Oh man.. that must suck. Did you lose weight too fast or can this just happen anyway?
>>
>>29915310
Don't think you're the smart man of reason on this world of fallacies. You merely took OP's bait.
>>
>>29915205
>didn't eat much
myth. even when i was really athletic i could never keep up with any dude who had a bit of a chubby gut. are you freezing your body every night or something? what you probably did was eat a lot at certain times of the week/month and then roll around like a bear forgetting about it for a while.

i notice it really fucking bad at work with the fat chicks. i walk between departments a lot and basically anyone who carries that extra X(s) on their shirts is at the vending machines 2-5 times a day on top of long lunch breaks and these people fucking look desperate every time they are there.
>>
Lol are you still this triggered from the other thread that you need to make this shitty bait thread? Fucking retard
>>
>>29915341
It just happened because I was severely overweight all my life. I probably could have done something like lose the weight slower, apply lotion, drink lots of water, but I had no idea about that. I just began working out because I was tired of being fat. now I'm cutting too fast because I might have an eating disorder, which makes it worse. Go figure.
>>
>>29915341
>>29915439
You typically gain them from skin stretching when you become fat, not the other way around.
>>
>>29915136
this

Only anons that have always been slim AND are still virgins can be robots
>>
>>29915498
Yeah. I worded it wrong but you're right.
>>
>>29913333
>theory
It's a scientific fact

I don't think you realize how much you east or how little you exercise
>>
File: 1449801097379s.jpg (2 KB, 125x83) Image search: [Google]
1449801097379s.jpg
2 KB, 125x83
>>29915273
Not lying friend, black guy reporting in. It's muh African genes m80. I still have a little acne if that makes you feel any better about being fat
>>
>>29915611
Blacks can't be robots, everyone knows that anon
>>
File: tim.gif (112 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
tim.gif
112 KB, 500x372
>>29915068
I guarantee you probably only consume like 1500 calories a day

this is how every skinny fuck I've known has been

>oh my god I eat so much junk food all the time
>hang out with them for a full day
>eat bowl of cereal in the morning
>eat virtually nothing for the entire day
>eat a rack of ribs at night
>"oh my god I ate SO much"

If you started counting calories and bulking you'd be one of those guys on /fit/ "how do people eat this much what the fuck I'm about to throw up!"
>>
>>29915364
>what you probably did was eat a lot at certain times of the week/month and then roll around like a bear forgetting about it for a while.
I swear I wasn't. I was actually eating pretty healthy for a long while too. I couldn't even afford much food since I bought healthy stuff.

I hear what you're saying though. You must be right in general. People just won't stop eating so damn much.

But I think I was seriously sick somehow. I probably should have seen a doctor. Maybe I still should. I always worry about diabetes and stuff like that. Even though I'm not sure what it does.
>>
>>29915702
I actually recreationally eat candy if that counts for anything. As for food, I cleared half a medium pan pizza by myself yesterday if you're implying I don't eat much
>>
>>29916706
i can eat an entire large.
>>
>>29914511
>sorry guys but you can control it
That's like saying you can control your anxiety. Why aren't you socializing and being Chad?
>>
>>29916787
See this is why you're fat
>>
>>29916816
But you really can control your anxiety. General anxiety disorders are common and can easily tackled through therapy, fun, meditation, self evaluation, and drugs.

I use to have sever anxiety until I had so much anxiety that It just became my life, then It went away because I wasn't afraid of it anymore.
>>
>>29916816
anon I have anxiety, I know it sucks balls, and I can understand some people comfort eat, but weight IS mostly under your control. You can choose to eat a burger, or not.
>>
>>29916816
Heh, good point I think. I was a fat fuck. I stopped being a fat fuck but I never got over the mental illness stuff. Maybe it could have been the other way around. It probably would have been better that way desu.
>>
>>29916825
yeah, but that guy acting like half a medium pizza is sssoooooo much wow i'm ssssoooooooo gluttonous despite being skinny needed to see real gluttony
>>
Stop eating. You will lose weight. That is because you require energy to survive. This energy is stored on your body in the form of muscle and fat, which you get from food. When you stop eating, your body will begin to consume the surplus of energy stored on your body, thus you lose weight. This is basic thermodynamics.
Yes, I am trying to be condescending.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.