[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no kidlat seeing, mata straining, kalayaan fighting,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (659 KB, 976x1632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
659 KB, 976x1632
>tfw no kidlat seeing, mata straining, kalayaan fighting, isda skinning, pelikula watching, diyaryo reading, kawal honoring, tubig drinking, salamin shattering, eleksyon voting, kape brewing, mukha cleaning, daliri fracturing, kuko biting, tsinelas snapping, lamesa wiping, sapatos breaking, kotse fixing, itlog cracking, ilong blowing, ube chopping, puso racing, damit wearing, kumot weaving, puwit slapping, paa rubbing, buhok combing, ulo scratching, simbahan attending, parol hanging, kamay washing, tuko calling, jeepney driving, kanin picking, manok chasing, tinikling dancing, tiyanak finding, aswang hunting, kabayo riding, carabao herding, baboy wrestling, duwende stomping, lechon roasting, lumpia cooking, pancit making, sinigang eating, forest loving, /r9k/ posting, qtp2t filipina gf
>>
File: 1468185481576.png (930 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1468185481576.png
930 KB, 1024x768
I'd love a Filipina gf
Length of post suggests autism
>>
>>29913434

Shut up, Master Chief. Can cyborgs even get hard-ons?
>>
I missed your threads
>>
>>29913434
I most likely do have autism. Nobody irl knows it, though

>>29913477
I've been here every day Pham. Never doubt my daily post. If you didn't see it, it just means you missed it.
>>
I went on the date with the fat pinoy girl I mentioned another thread and spammed about on /r9k/.
She seemed cool in her profile and talking to her online, but when I went on a date with her she was just so fucking normie and boring... I think she wasn't impressed by me either. :(
IDK how long it is gonna take to find another, should I keep looking ?
>>
>>29913817
Never give up pham, and never settle for anything less than a qtp2t filipina. Just take a step back, and mentally visualize what qualities you want in your qt3.14. Then work your ass off and do everything in your power to find this girl.
>>
>>29913044
>why?
>kek
>>
>>29913044

You have been posting this for years.

Tell me, when are you going to kill yourself? Also, Filipina sluts like that only want Chad.
>>
File: 1464047696357.jpg (7 KB, 230x222) Image search: [Google]
1464047696357.jpg
7 KB, 230x222
I dated a flip once. Had massive tits, like J Cup holy shit, but she wasn't fat or anything. I was enjoying the relationship and saw no problems but she ended up dumping me over text and posted pictures of her and her new 2nd-tier Chad bf on normiebook the next day. That hurt a little more than it should've, because she never mentioned me on social media during the 7 months we dated.
She told me that I was too insecure, and I guess I am. Is it natural to get jealous whenever you catch six guys staring at her massive jugs whenever you're walking with her? She didn't seem to mind it at all. I dunno. I wasn't that great of a bf anyways, it's all coolerino I guess.
>>
>>29914027
Why wouldn't you want a gf who's a member of the most powerful race in the world?

>>29914056
I've set a hard deadline for January 1, 2017. If I don't get a Filipina gf by that day, I'll kill myself and stop posting these threads. I'm all about self improvement this summer, and when classes start again in August, I'm putting 1000x more effort than I ever have to get a qt Filipina gf.

>>29914105
I treated my last filipina gf like shit. I'm pretty sure she hexed me with some voodoo shit so I'd never get another one. Why are only viet girls interested in me ;_;
>>
>>29914249
>viets
><flips
nigga wut
>>
Are you learning/do you speak the language or are you a fag.
>>
Keep on going bro

Not an original comment
>>
I love these threads

>tfw Eurobot and so no Filipina women

why live
>>
>>29914411
If I wanted to hear clucking all day, I'd rather just be a chicken fucker.

>>29914469
Both

>>29914535
Thanks pham
>>
>>29914469
>Or are you a fag
You are trying way too hard to fit in. I doubt your approval matters to OP or anyone else.
>>
How the fuck do these threads not get botted away?
>>
>>29914597
>wah he said "a fag" intead of "not" on the internet
Fuck off faggot.

>>29914565
Good, I might take a serious effort to myself.
Have any pinays appreciated that you've learned it?
>>
>>29914724
I always like to sneak in a Filipino word or phrase when I speak to filipinas. A lot of the ones I talk to don't know Filipino fluently, but it always make me them smile and giggle because they know what I'm saying. My knowledge of Filipino culture and customs are always a great way to get closer to them because it's like an inside joke between us.
>>
>>29914911
I only know kamusta and mahal kita, I forgot to say either on my date.
Fugg.
Ty for your counsel spam senpai.
>>
Great to see this thread again. I'm rooting for you OP!
>>
Bumping for this crazy guy. See you tomorrow op
>>
>>29913044
You know, I've seen this thread at least a million times but I just realized how hot she is.
>>
>>29913044
That girl really is a qt OP
I wanna touch her butt.
>>
>>29913817
>Fat PINOY girl
Nugger ehat
>>
youve got poor taste in pinays
>>
File: image.jpg (466 KB, 726x1088) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
466 KB, 726x1088
Teen filo sluts like this girl are literally a dime a dozen in Angeles. They will suck your white cock dry and tongue your hairy anus for a few pieces of their weird monkey money. They get passed around like used condoms in those crappy bars in the RLD
>>
>>29915173
You can say "ang ganda mo", meaning "you're beautiful"
>>
Ahh my last filipina gf was great except she was so traditional that when her family wanted her to date an asian she dumped me. Hes super boring but you know gonna be a doctor or something, while im this slacker skater guy that just goes with the flow
>>
File: 1392413760527.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1392413760527.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>29921965
I know a similar pain senpai, I share many interests with a filipina I went on a date with but she's college/career asian immigrant memeing and I'm a just a starving artist.
>>
>>29913044
She looks chubbier every time I see this thread desu.
>>
>>29913044
Hideous

The worst part is, there are hoards of virgin beta whites that would breed and marry that
>>
>>29914911
so you're basically like ken-san
>>
>>29913044
is this seriously the only picture of this qt?
>>
>>29922312
It's ken-sama
>>
>>29913044
fuck man you have been posting these for so long

get help man
>>
>>29913044
add dick chupaing man
>>
>>29914249
You can't kys before I do, OP. I need these threads.
>>
>>29913044
>>29914557
>tfw Eurobot
>tfw no morbid obese black burgerland gf
why live
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.