[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be a girl >Can be shy. Get a bf. Can be super extroverted.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Fake-Kim-Kardashian.jpg (75 KB, 600x433) Image search: [Google]
Fake-Kim-Kardashian.jpg
75 KB, 600x433
>be a girl
>Can be shy. Get a bf. Can be super extroverted. Ge a bf. Can be alt or weird or autistic or never talk or depressed or psychotic and get a gf. Can be poor with no job no school no car or apartment and get a bf. Can get anyt type of sex you want and the gratification that comes with it at any hour of the day with minimal effort and during sex can just lay there. Can get guys to take you out on dates, they pay whenever you're bored or lonely or even hungry.

What goes through your mind when you realize this? Seriously how can you think men have it harder than the average woman? How more accommodating can us guys be to you girls, is that even possible?

Someone post this on some of the reddits too since I don't have an account. I want to hear what these roasties have to say about it AND I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT NOW.
>>
Yes men and women have different lives. Life isn't fair. We're all aware.
>>
>>29912984
But do THEY KNOW?

I dont think the average woman knows
>>
>>29912961
>>29913086

No. Most people do not know. Trust me, as a young male, I've had to deal with this stuff extensively.

Most people are not aware, and then the people that are aware go on and on about how life isn't fair, and to stop whining, and to "man up" and shit like that. This is just one reason out of many why I understand how so many young guys can fucking hate young women. I see it everyday. Aside from the sex factor, young men seem to have some sort of grudge against young women their age.

I no longer have a grudge. It's just disappointment. But to be fair, men are also pussies that bend over backwards for women and hate their fellow men because society told them to.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.