[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Consider these two women. The one on the right is traditional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: degeneracy and conservatism.jpg (238 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy and conservatism.jpg
238 KB, 960x960
Consider these two women.

The one on the right is traditional Muslim woman, a family oriented girl that fucks niggers in secrecy, everyone in the neighborhood knows it, but they don't talk about it to not offend you. A hardworking and good willed woman and after you marry her following all the religious and civil rituals she will raise your child with all the good care while you are working in a dead end job with shitty wage in a business owned by a fat jew.

The one on the left is a typical western degenerate girl, a trully prostituted garbage that openly fucks niggers for money and expensive gifts, everyone knows she is a whore and don't hide it. A woman of the streets and ill intentioned, you will never marry her and after a party with her drunk you will throw her at a garbage dumpster a d she will love the rough treatment you gave and will run after you. You won't need to work, because you won't marry nor will have kids, you will continue to leech on your parents until they die, after that you will sell all their properties, move to a hut in the woods and invest all the money in treasury bonds.

Which one will you pick?
>>
Neither.

Now fuck off with these stupid scenarios.
>>
turn 360 degrees and walk away originally
>>
>>29912971
how about these scenarios

Option 1: you die alone, miserable and unloved
Option 2: you die alone, miserable and unloved

Pick one
>>
>>29912952
The blonde behind them.
>>
When you put it like that I'd have to say jump in front of the train.
>>
>>29912952
Neither

What difference does it make if both are already equally absorbed by modern media, staring into normiebook and jewtube 24/7?
I don't see any difference besides their clothes
>>
>>29913028
>staring into normiebook and jewtube 24/7?
im pretty sure you have spent atleast 5 hours on 4chan today
>>
File: 1453253335456.png (12 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
1453253335456.png
12 KB, 700x400
>>29912952
I choose the only correct option for this situation

Anime
>>
>>29912952
>Option 1: Will give you 3 stds, pump out 5 kids ungrateful kids, and divorce you for Chad
>Option 2: Will try to get you to convert to their backwards religion, will eventually blow up or give birth to terrorists
Wow, nice options OP

>>29913004
this
>>
>>29912996
everyone dies alone and miserable. what difference did the love make?
>>
File: you'rejoking.jpg (53 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
you'rejoking.jpg
53 KB, 618x412
The one that doesn't smell like a rancid fart underneath a blanket.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.