[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Sorry, I can't date a NEET" >Get a shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1436919538180.jpg (32 KB, 405x263) Image search: [Google]
1436919538180.jpg
32 KB, 405x263
>"Sorry, I can't date a NEET"
>Get a shitty mcjob
>"Sorry, you don't make enough money"
>Get a much better job; benefits, bonuses, corner office with a view
>"Sorry, I'm looking for love, not just money"

And then she finds some random fuck who works part time at Gamestop and looks like a filthy nu-male cuck with no aspirations to do anything with his life but drink cheap beer and talk about Pokemon Go. It even comes up that he slept with his best friends wife just prior to them dating and she just says "yeah whatever I just need a dick in my mouth so go ahead and be a piece of shit, I'll still love you"

Fuck women
>>
>waaaaah some normie bitch won't hop on my cock
Welcome to the club.
>>
>>29912476
I don't feel sorry for women at all anymore unless it's in person. And that's only because I have a really strong empathy and caring for human emotions.
>>
>>29912476
>trusting a bitch

Nigga if she says no once you fucking leave
>>
>>29912476
Clearly she just didn't want to date YOU, regardless of what you did. Kind of bullshit that she made excuses instead of saying that, but there's a lesson in this: don't change yourself for other people.
>>
>>29912636
>>29912599
It's just what I get for trusting her to not be retarded. She'd already been through an abusive relationship with some guy who continually harassed her for at least a year after they broke up. So here I am, trying to be supportive, trying to not be a shitter, and wham bam I'm not worth a damn.

Friend zone this, beta cuck that, women just don't make any sense. They whine about being mistreated, they acknowledge factors of people's personalities that would lead them to be abusive, and then seek out the people who will mistreat them.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.