[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>two days down as a public school teacher in the ghetto >situation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: 9542975.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
9542975.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
>two days down as a public school teacher in the ghetto
>situation not looking any more hopeful
>starting to doubt black children are even capable of learning in general

How do I reach these kids?
>>
>>29912380
With some hip hop and swag
>>
>>29912380
>How do I reach these kids?

Literally every line from the "white teacher meets niglets and they form an unexpected bond" movie
>>
>>29912380
Take them on a field trip to a cotton field and teach them about Negro spiritual. Many lessons will be learned and many lulz had.
>>
>>29912380
I'm a camp counselor for a poor kids camp and I can't even get the little niglets to form a goddamn line. how does one protect their wages from taxes? I'm not donating to hopeless causes.
>>
>>29912380
For starters, don't be a pussy.

They're surrounded by femininity that really can't handle young adult masculinity, decadent masculinity that revolves around (and only around) getting girls, and lack a strong male figure in their lives and it's in the best interest of both of you to attempt to fill that void. They haven't been held to any semblance of enforced standards, behavioral or academic, in their lives.

So be firm, and don't take their "shit", but be respectful. Barring that, try to relate and inspire them to something more than being statistics. Also, bee urself :)))

It's going to be an uphill battle assuming you're white though.
>>
>>29912821

>tfw white

I never asked for this.
>>
OP on the Ieft
>>
>>29912885
Encouraging them to write wouldn't be a half-bad idea.

Allows them to put their anxieties to paper rather than projecting it into the real world so much, and will offer some insight into their minds and lives that you can then use to adapt your teaching methods.
>>
Does it really matter if they learn or not? You'll get paid either way, and I doubt the education department excepts much more from you than babysitting.
>>
>>29912885
yo we watched that in spanish
it was enjoyable
>>
>>29912995
>it was enjoyable

Kys
>>
>>29912949
It's kinda tragic.

Even if he does manage to get them performing well, ghetto schools are "weed out" institutions. In other words, the district transfers teachers that demonstrate themselves to be most effective to better schools after a while.

So there are mostly only shitty teachers, and new teachers that get eaten alive with high rates of turnover.
>>
>>29912380
>How do I reach these kids?
Either by showing them you are skilled in violence, showing them you are skilled in getting sex, or showing them you are skilled in making money illegal.

Why the fuck do you think these kids only listened fucking rappers and only go by what the Zeitgeist dictates
>>
Tell them if they dont learn this shit they wont get da blang blang and be rollin in kush
>>
A fellow educator! I've got just a few more days of this summer school session and the little shits are pushing me hard.

How are you holdin up? You really need to look after yourself. The first year might well be the worts year of your life. I'm in my third year now and it got so, so much better.
>>
File: 329468723.png (256 KB, 485x504) Image search: [Google]
329468723.png
256 KB, 485x504
>>29912380
>he fell for the BLM meme
>>
>teaching hte ghetto

Get out after your first year whne your experience makes you highly employable. You're not there to teach, you're there because school is cheaper than jail. Urban schools are not principally concerned with academics, and every person in that building knwos this, even if they don't dare say as much.
>>
>>29913071

Tell me your teaching secrets anon, I'm scared.
>>
>>29913133
Try and connect with the kids. be friendly, but not their friend. Class management will be so much easier once you've establish a rapport.

As far as curriculum, dont' reinvent the wheel. You dont' need to write every assignment or test from scratch.

Set reasonable expectation and enforce them, but this is more easily done onc eyou get a feel for your admin and how they handle referrals.

Join a gym. Do not drink or use drugs. see a doc for a benzo if you feel you need it.

What subject/grade level are you?
>>
>>29912380
Wear a leather jacket and blast Gangsta's Paradise
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6voHeEa3ig
>>
>>29913189
adding ot this, I was scared shitless and an anxious wreck my first year. Don't worry, it's natural.

Second, tlak to them about whatever stupid shit they'll agree to speak to about. I spent twenty minutes today talking about fucking memes with the kids. Someties we'll talk about video games. Sometimes we'll talk current events and politics. Whatever gets them talkign is going to be making progress.
>>
>>29913201
>implying ghetto kids have an appreciation for the classics, or even underground hip hop

It's pretty bad how they're not just ignorant of it, but repulsed by anything that isn't contemporary, mainstream, and usually degenerate.

It's all about the here and now, what's hot in social networks, and that which has passed is forgotten except by those who partied to it in their youth. Kinda like normies, really.

t. dated a ghetto sluts when i was in college
>>
>>29912380

Teach them about the Jews, they'll listen to you once they learn whitey isn't the real problem.
>>
You just got to stand and deliver
>>
>>29913304
so you're friends with a lot of young black kids i guess

fucking weirdo
>>
Watch coach carter
>>
Freedom writers was the dumbest movie I have ever seen
>>
>>29914155
>kids
They ranged between 18 and 22, I was 23.
>>
>>29912380

Are you a white girl with a big booty?
>>
>>29914357

m-my booty isn't that big anon
>>
You must understand one very crucial thing about the eternal coon anon, they aren't human. Negroes are a primitive, impulsive subhuman race with no self control and very little intellectual capacity for learning and critical thinking. These people are incapable of creating or even maintaining any kind of noteworthy civilization without the White man there aiding and helping him. For instance, trillions of dollars of aid from western nations has been used to build up the infinstructure and economy of these backwatered hell holes and once the White man leaves the civilization that was created by the White man falls to primitive barbarism.
>>
>>2991446
>implying multigenerational welfare didn't transform a large swath of them into degenerates

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>29914463
It really is a sad state of affairs. I genuinely believe the niggers just cannot handle being civilized. Its something that most of them are just not capable of.
>>
>>29914584
If you pay people not to contribute to society, they won't, and in turn won't teach their children to, leading to generation after generation of useless people.

Don't act like the same thing isn't slowly happening to the rest of the country, seeing as a white woman today is three times as likely to be a single mother as a black woman in the 1940s.
>>
>r9k robot
>teaching fucking ghetto nigs

Oh god they'll eat you alive. To hell with them, worry for yourself.
>>
File: rage.gif (2 MB, 216x150) Image search: [Google]
rage.gif
2 MB, 216x150
>>29912380
OP you're going to have to be wittier and be able to roast them. That's the only way you're going to gain respect unless they see you with a lot of girls or you show physical dominance. But that is only a short term guide.

>tl;dr learn how to be more witty and roast those niggers
>>
>>29915196

I already tried quoting Seinfeld but it didn't work.

>wh-what's the deal w-
>AYO SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH
>o-ok...
>>
>>29912380
Watch movies on how to fix ghetto schools.
Might not apply since Freeman was a principal in that, but it would be my favorite movie relating to handling ghetto schools.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_SbkHgx6YIo
>>
>>29912380
You can't those who care care those who don't just don't if anything just be a chill teacher laid back make your class easy maybe that will motivate some to at least try to do good in some of their classes seeing how easy your class was
>>
>>29912380
It's hopeless, most of them come from single mothers who haven't raised them with any work ethic or discipline.
>>
>>29915219
>Seinfeld

Did you ever se Seinfeld hang out with a black character?

What kind of classroom management stuff can you do at this school? Can you keep them in from lunch? Can you have them sent out of class for discipline?

Fuck sorry i was never good at classroom management, that's why I bailed out of my teaching degree before I finsihed.
>>
>>29915219
>quoting seinfeld
>ghetto schoolkids

i sure hope you guys don't do this
>>
>>29915695

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r05XDOFUsQw
>>
>>29912380
>a teacher posting on 4chan, r9k of all fucking places
You were fucked form the start fellow friend and neighbor
>>
File: How do I reach these keeeedz.jpg (638 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
How do I reach these keeeedz.jpg
638 KB, 1280x720
>>29912380
You have got to teach them how to cheat ese.
>>
Come on prezbo, just buckle down
>>
>>29915845
Repeat after me
>I misinterpreted the rules!
AGAIN
>I misinterpreted the rules!
>>
Spare the rod spoil the child, anon.
>>
>>29915881
>If you cheat and fail, you're a cheater. If you cheat and succeed, you're savvyyy.
>>
>>29912380

Watch the movie Freedom Fighters
>>
Buy them all acid and spend all day drawing pictures with the monkeys and making out with dequan, once you know nigger benis you might begin to learn their ways
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.