[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I quit my shitty summer job? >get shitty manager job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1466369895985.jpg (35 KB, 445x302) Image search: [Google]
1466369895985.jpg
35 KB, 445x302
Should I quit my shitty summer job?

>get shitty manager job for the summer
>starts out fine
>slowly realize I can't manage or keep up with the progressive policies of the work place
>my team starts breaking down
>anxiety and self-pressure kick in
>call mom to talk to
>literally crying on the phone about how I want to quit because i can't handle it
>she just tells me "oh sweetie, I know you can do it. You're a strong and capable person".
>cry more and want to fucking die when she says that.
>>
yes. if you're that distressed over a job, any job, then quit. it isn't worth it.
>>
Fuck I'd love to have a job. I wish my anxiety would fuck off so I could've applied to more places.
Why give up now? You have like a month and a half left at most.

Also, how did you get it? Just apply or did you know someone. Any tils for a failure like me.
>>
>>29912445
But there's only 5 weeks left. I mean, I'm getting used to the daily fits of anger and emotional breakdowns
>>
>>29912488
I just applied and lied through my teeth in the interview on my "great interpersonal skills" and how I can "bring the best out of my team". Literally a week into the job my boss pulled my aside and told me he's never seen a worse group of people and I need to step it up.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.