[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4 HGQHgeFE If this man ca
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4HGQHgeFE

If this man can get up every day and make the most of life then why can't you? What is more difficult than having no arms or legs, or being blind and deaf, that prevents you from enjoying life to the fullest?
>>
I'm too sensitive for this world.
>>
What website do you typically browse?

Where did you hear about r9k and how long xid you lurk before making this post?
>>
File: 1375819900173.jpg (56 KB, 363x507) Image search: [Google]
1375819900173.jpg
56 KB, 363x507
>>29912336
It's called sympathy
People who have been through more severe shit get more support, love and sympathy than people with comparably minor problems
If you were a quadriplegic you would be showered with support, partially from the desire of people to look like saints even when they aren't
If people were saints they'd make it their goal to help out anyone in distress, regardless the severity of their problems
>>
>>29912549
What the hell are you talking about? I'm saying are robots quadriplegics? Do any of you have any severe disabilities limiting you in any way to achieve your dreams?
>>
>>29912592

Many of us are seriously mentally ill.

Now answer my question
>>29912481
>>
File: 1397010837863.jpg (153 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
1397010837863.jpg
153 KB, 500x632
>>29912592
It doesn't matter if you have a severe disability or not, something in your life will stop you from achieving something one way or the other
The only reason that quadriplegic guy can do all that shit is because everyone is helping him
But if I tell people that I'm depressed and slowly losing my mind they just tell me to walk it off, as if years of unhappiness is just a speck of dirt you can rinse away with some water
It doesn't matter if you're disabled or not, every problem requires a solution and some of them can't be solved alone
>>
>>29912629
Mental illness doesn't exist. It's just something lazy people tell themselves to justify their laziness. Whatever depression any of you are going through is nothing, NOTHING compared to what millions of dangers people are facing at this very moment. Right now, someone is being tortured for information, a child is being sold into slavery, a woman is being stoned to death. Meanwhile you guys are licking each others wounds on an anonymous websites because Stacy turned you down for the umpteenth time. Is fucking hot women all there is to life or are you all merely looking at life through a tube? there is literally nothing holding any of you guys back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
>>
File: 1468352779129-r9k.png (69 KB, 1456x1108) Image search: [Google]
1468352779129-r9k.png
69 KB, 1456x1108
>>29912920

Oh, is that how you feel about it?

Clearly, you are an expert on psychoanalysis and psychology. Maybe we should compare notes some time. Bah, nevermind, my notes would clearly add nothing to your encyclopedic knowledge on the subject.

I really think you may be on to something the years of research that came before you didn't uncover.

Hmmm.....
>>
>>29912920
I know you're just baiting now but here's a video anyway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXkcdo7HW5E
>>
>>29913032
Humans are animals. In the animal kingdom, there is no depression. It is either eat or be eaten? Do you want to be prey, or do you want to be the predator? It's as simple as that.
>>
>>29913192
>humans are animals

Yes, that's why we're called humans and we behave completely differently from animals
That's like saying my pen is an octopus, because both have ink in them
>>
>>29913192
You are either fucking dumb or baiting. Maybe other animals don't have a global fucking civilization that caters to all their basic needs and leaves them with a shitload of free time that nature didn't design them to have?
>>
>>29913192
>animals don't feel depression because they all seem happy to me
I am sure we all seem happy to animals, too.
>>
>>29912336
Thanks OP, made my day,
>>
>>29912549
this so very much senpai
>>
>>29913192
>In the animal kingdom, there is no depression.
bullshit. actually read about animals sometime before you use them to make a nonexistent point.
>>
>>29912336

why doesnt he use a longboard?
>>
>>29912549
first of all, fuck triss. second of all, having sympathy doesnt give you arms and legs. that guy had it worse than all of the autistic fucks here complaining wee no gf. if u live in usa u cant complain. u guys even paid for NOT DOING ANYTHING. for example, if u dont work in turkeyland, if u say i dont wanna work i wanna play games all day long, u will starve to death on the streets. yet all u guys do is just cry and complain. then u wonder why girls pick those who overcome all challenges of life and not those who complain even though they have everything set up for them.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.