[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the meanest thing you've ever said to someone IRL?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: 1461478749024.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1461478749024.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
What's the meanest thing you've ever said to someone IRL?
>>
>Be yourself!
;3
>>
>>29912189
My mom turned off my Pokemon red game when I was taking a bath at age 7-8 and I told her I hated her. She cried. I will never forget
>>
>>29912189
>What's the meanest thing you've ever said to someone IRL?
Nothing.
It really wasn't fair.
>>
>>29912268

I told my girlfriend of 4 years she wasn't smacked enough by her dad

I am fucking horrible lol
>>
>>29912189
>you can't just show up after 14 years and try to be a parent
Really wish I tried to have a normal relationship with my dad.
>>
>>29912189
oh boy this is a hard one.
>"Fuck off you fucking faggot"
I feel good about it. He was bullying somebody which is why i said it.
>>
>>29912236
What a terrible parent
>>
So what do you do for work?/Are you studying?
>>
Got drunk with a friend and we got into a huge argument, just to get him to shut up I told him he will never know what it's like to have a brother and he was an only child. I should have been his bro.... instead I made fun of something he had no control over. Also I called a crippled kid a piece of shit once in 5th grade.
>>
>>29912236
>>29912326

This. Your moms retarded
>>
Not one singular thing, but me and a group of friends bullied someone until they attempted suicide.

To be fair he was a condescending, attention seeking cunt who deserved it.
>>
Called an annoying busker a nobody and told him he had no talent
>>
>>29912388
>I called a crippled kid a piece of shit once in 5th grade

Well I mean was he being a piece of shit?
>>
>>29912448
Whats a busker ?
>>
>>29912484
a street artist, I don't even know if it's a word tbf, I've always heard busking etc but never busker
>>
I once said someone's ass looked like a beached whale and she got embarrassed.
It did though and she was making fun of me first.
>>
I got angry at this one guy, stole this sluttly girl he liked, and then screamed "I DRANK YOUR MILKSHAKE!"
>>
>>29912620
That's really cringe. Why would you say that?
>>
>>29912448
yeah it feels pretty bad but you need to show them that a real artist respects the silence that serves as the foundation of creativity
>>
"You are an oompa loompa" directed at a short girl with an excessively orange spray-tan. She came to mock me for my poor social skills and left crying after her would-be audience turned to laugh at her.

>>29912668
It's a reference to There Will Be Blood
>>
>>29912189
In 7th grade I told this girl it was no wonder she had no friends and she cried in front of the camp counselor. I told everyone she was lying and they believed me because no one was friends with her and she was fat and ugly.
>>
>>29912747
>It's a reference to There Will Be Blood

And it's literal cringe
>>
>>29912809
Well don't tell me about it, it's not my reference.
>>
>>29912189

I sincerely don't want to remember about it right know because when I remember the things I said to people I love it fucks with me really hard m8
>>
>>29912890
Do it! Remember it now!!
>>
>I don't care about you

To my cunt of a sister.
>>
>>29912620

You drank his cum?
Why would you do that?
>>
I once told my friend that eventually, his life would get better. It didn't, and he killed himself, blaming me in his suicide note. I haven't tried to cheer someone up since
>>
I told my dad I wouldn't piss on him if he was burning alive

He took it very personal and hasn't been the same to me since, I regretted saying that alot and still do
>>
>>29913059

dude.. badass
>>
I told a guy in the 5th grade that I hated him. He never had another friend at school for at least three years (after which I moved).
>>
A kinda autistic kid went to class with me in 8th grade, his dad died recently at the time.
One day in math class he hit me for no reason, said it was "banter".
I told him I hope his mother dies too, and rots with his alcoholic father. He got really pissed but I threatened to kill him as well if he tells anyone.
>>
>>29913046
>normie advice literally drives someone to suicide
Good to see you learned your lesson, the rest of them should follow your example
>>
>Be me 3rd Grade
>Tard at recess was emotionally attached to this one swing.
>I would run to it first and start to swing.
> I would only get off If he called himself retarded.
>Goes on for 3 weeks.
>Teachers confront me.
>Nope wasn't me Im a good boy.
>They believe me.

I was a horrible person then and an even worse person now.
>>
File: x1A0R4p.jpg (85 KB, 1361x768) Image search: [Google]
x1A0R4p.jpg
85 KB, 1361x768
>>29912448
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU
WHO THE FUCK'RE YOU
>>
"I still can't wash the smell of your diseased cunt off my finger!"
>>
>>29912189
well i didn't really say anything. but i remember kicking this kid anthony's head into the metal bar of the playground. it made a reverberating *ding* sound. i ran off and didn't get caught. he had learning difficulties after that.

kind of bad. made me feel guilty for 10+ years. but i think my depression has been atonement enough.
>>
>>29913374

I also called my mom a nigger when i was 4 she tried to make me eat spinach
>>
>>29912388
>told him he will never know what it's like to have a brother
>he was an only child

WHOA do you think he'll ever get over it?!! Hurr durr
>>
>>29912189

I was at a party once, and a girl from Greenland was present. I'm from Denmark, and our relationship with Greenland is a little strange sometimes.

We played "Never Have I Ever", and someone said, "Never have I ever had sex with a Greenlandic girl". I looked the girl in the eyes and said, "I'll never be that fuckin' drunk".

She cried in the bathroom for 30 minutes.
>>
File: 1447223960332.jpg (13 KB, 197x250) Image search: [Google]
1447223960332.jpg
13 KB, 197x250
>>29912189
>In 6th or 7th grade, band class; all the chairs in the room are uncomfortable plastic shit except for one fabric cushioned chair
>decided to claim comfy chair, put my instrument and shit on it while I got up to get another thing
>come back and find special ed kid moved my shit and is sitting in my chair
>can't convince him to vacate seat

>"Why don't you go fucking kill yourself"

He really could've gone and an hero'd for all I care
>>
>>29913457
i once hit a kid on the head with a textbook in middle school
he was recovering from a concussion and I could've killed him
>>
File: 1465009031255.jpg (20 KB, 365x346) Image search: [Google]
1465009031255.jpg
20 KB, 365x346
I had mustered up the courage to ask out my oneitis who I had been friends with for two years or so, and had been her major source of support after her """""suicide attempt""""""" (Took six Asprin, laid on the bathroom floor until her mom took her to the ER). She said yes, and then on the day of our date called me and told me that she wouldn't be able to come because Chad had asked her out and how could she refuse that??? and she was sure I would understand.
Next time I saw her I went off on her and ended up saying something along the lines of "only time you've ever gotten close to doing something right was trying to off yourself, and you couldn't even do that." She cried, and I felt real fuckin cool but I probably looked autistic as hell
>>
After my sister found out about my drug use and told my parents I wrote her a gigantic letter explaining in fine detail why she's a terrible person and how I've hated her my entire life. She was pretty upset. Was basically like

>So you can go out every weekend and make a retard of yourself in front of your friends and family for the sake of getting some dick, but god forbid I want a quiet night at home in front of my computer. Went over how it's my form of relaxation, and after being a wagecuck in the blistering heat doing hard manual labour for sometimes up to 16-17 hours a day, I deserve to relax. But how she's just a brainless slut that stands behind a register for 5 hours a day and could never understand that.

We're back on speaking terms, but I still hate her normie fucking face.
>>
>drunk at party
>its the part of the night where people calm down and have serious talks
>they are talking about a girl we all know
>"yeah shes 18 and having a kid now..."
>blurt out "well she ruined her life"
>sharp looks followed by "anon!"
>said girl who I didnt even know was there, runs up stairs crying

luckily the excuse of "I was drunk I didnt know better!" works excellent with fuckwits
>>
I told my mother that I hoped her brother dropped dead. We went to his house for Christmas dinner the next day.
>>
>sister makes me mad
>tell her "at least im not fat"
>she slaps me and cries herself to sleep
>>
I kicked a kid named Chris in the balls behind a tree during recess in the 4th grade because he had the same last name as me
>>
>>29914606

If you play your cards right I guarantee you could fuck her
>>
>>29912794
>In 7th grade I told this girl it was no wonder she had no friends and she cried in front of the camp counselor.
>I told everyone she was lying and they believed me because no one was friends with her and she was fat and ugly.
Supreme.
>>
>>29912189
my sister unplugged the internet while i was raiding in wow because i ate all her peanut butter and i punched her in the mouth
>>
>>29913598

That's fuckking awesome
>>
>>29912189
Can't really remember but I did make this die hard liberal girl cry in the third grade.
>Bill Clinton kills babies!
I really had no idea what I was talking about at the time but I did know I'd get a good reaction.
>>
>>29914767
good job combating liberalism comrade
>>
Once in 5th grade I had a kid who would follow me around-the-clock even when I went home thought I was the greatest. Told him to kill himself and that no one liked him and the world would be better with out his ass and his drunk mom.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.