[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stress while dining out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (647 KB, 1394x910) Image search: [Google]
image.png
647 KB, 1394x910
I had planned on enjoying lunch at Olive Gardent this afternoon but had a very unpleasant experience. I often enjoy the $5 lunch special of unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks.

I was seated in a particularly sunny part of the restaurant and I was uncomfortable. I asked my server who looked to be a college age female if I could please be seated somewhere else. She rolled her eyes then obliged.

I placed my order for the unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks and made sure the salad and Italian wedding soup had extra cheese. This meal offers excellent value since the price stays the same regardless of how much you eat.

I could tell that my server was getting an attitude after I ordered my second salad. By the time I competed my meal, she was so rude to me.

I had three bowls of Italian wedding soup, two salads and six breadsticks. Overall, a mild, pleasant lunch. However, I believe I was treated poorly because I am am white and people seem to be disgusted with most white people these days.

What is your opinion of waitstaff that treats white people differently? How can we change?
>>
File: 1467328850376.png (635 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467328850376.png
635 KB, 1920x1080
A single man eating alone is THE number 1 most hated thing. You should at the very least convince someone to join you by paying for their meal. Ideally, you want a group. Again, pay for their meal. That way you don't take up valuable table space with your small value order which will result in a small tip, since tips are % based. By eating alone you're signalling to her that not only are you a friendless loser, you're also a broke friendless loser that won't be giving her any money. That's why she feels justified being very rude and providing unacceptably poor service.

Most likely by the second or third serving they were spitting or putting other undesirable things into your food.
>>
Go to chinese buffets.
I'm a nigger and the chinese are always nice to me upfront and if they do ridicule me it's in their language. I like to sit in booths overlooking the parking lot.

The only other patrons I ever see are old white couples or men on their lunch break that look like they're about to cry
>>
File: 8pGzjRO.gif (2 MB, 400x223) Image search: [Google]
8pGzjRO.gif
2 MB, 400x223
>>29912002
where the fuck do you live that this is $5? it's 7.99 here. oh, this is a shill thread. never mind.
>>
>>29913208
how does one get to this point? I can barely post a picture of myself without regret
>>
>>29912002
You again huh?
Was the thread on /pol/ not enough?
>>
File: bjork-tv-01.png (134 KB, 452x320) Image search: [Google]
bjork-tv-01.png
134 KB, 452x320
>>29913230
this is olive garden viral advertising
now you know about their $5 slop deal
lovely world, huh?
>>
>>29912002
eating alone at a restaurant is probably one of the most depressing things you can do with your time

this is why I learned to cook senpaitachi
>>
>>29913436
I just get takeout.

It's a lot comfier eating at home.

In front of my PC.
>>
>>29913173
There's a Chinese buffet by me that does Chinese+sushi+Mongolian bbq for $6. The food is horrid but I can't stop eating it. They also have cheese pizza for children I always eat at least half of one.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.