[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw my face/penis used to be where that sand was 24/7 >she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (842 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
842 KB, 640x1136
>tfw my face/penis used to be where that sand was 24/7
>she had 4 inches and 40 lbs on me and was my dominant Amazon fuckbuddy
>I didn't want to be her boyfriend so she found a boring beta tall guy who did
>have only had sex once since, absolute hamplanet, 5 inches taller and twice my weight
>she cracked one of my ribs
>>
Is that a poem, because it makes no sense to me.
>>
>>29911571
what dies it feel like to have a rib cracked? That sounds scary and painful
>>
>>29911571
never get into a relationship unless she is pregnate
>>
>>29911571
>>have only had sex once since, absolute hamplanet, 5 inches taller and twice my weight
>>she cracked one of my ribs

tfw no belly gf
>>
>>29911571
>>tfw my face/penis used to be where that sand was 24/7
do people actually enjoy having sandy dick?
>>
>>29911903
I think he means he enjoyed touching this girls reproductive organs
>>
>>29911940
i would have asked him to clean the sand off first at least
>>
File: image.png (937 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
937 KB, 640x1136
>>29911821
it's sharp pain when you breathe and laugh and stuff, and you just have to wait for it to heal on its own, which it did

the humiliating part was that when she cracked it I told her and she just laughed and kept riding me while I tried to get up. couldn't budge her one inch

pic related for hamplanet
>>
File: image.png (201 KB, 317x275) Image search: [Google]
image.png
201 KB, 317x275
>>29911977
oh, yue!
>>
File: youcantbeabear.png (3 KB, 81x78) Image search: [Google]
youcantbeabear.png
3 KB, 81x78
>>29911571
>dominant Amazon
>I didn't want to be her boyfriend
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 629x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 629x581
>>29912306
I'm better looking and smarter than her desu ;)
>>
>>29912015
Yeah thanks to my ex girlfriend I really only find skinny girls attractive now
>>
>>29912606
nah truth is I'm into girls my height or taller exclusively, and I can appreciate both slim and big girls

I'm just starting to realize how dangerous my preferences are for a scrawny manlet to have
>>
>>29912798
pretty hot tho. assuming you aren't just blowing smoke, how does a scrawny manlet get an Amazon qt? also, what is your ht/wt?
>>
>>29912873
5'9, 160 of lean muscle.. so I'm not that small I guess but maybe it's where I live that I see so many girls that are bigger than me. and I just talk to them like they're any girl I guess, but make sure they know I'm interested which is rare for some of them and they're impressed I'm able to hit on them well
>>
>>29912542
For all the good that does you. Enjoy your loneliness.
>>
File: image.png (787 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
787 KB, 640x1136
here's a picture I took myself
it shares her Twitter feed where she called me a deadbeat (btw I did cuck her boyfriend over one night/morning then she threw me out)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.