[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey r9k, did any of you order 1p-lsd off of here? Please rev
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1467676124031.png (110 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1467676124031.png
110 KB, 245x245
Hey r9k, did any of you order 1p-lsd off of here? Please review the product for me and tell me whether the site is trustworthy or not.

https://www.chem.eu/country/canada/1p-lsd
>>
File: 1467675456282.png (132 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1467675456282.png
132 KB, 256x256
>>29911363
I'll bump with another junko in the meantime
>>
you usually need photo identification for these kind of sites to prove you are actually a researcher and not just using drugs to get high.
it's also overpriced.
Way better to just order it from the darknet.
>>
>>29911428
Yeah but the risk? Also the whole bitcoin thing?
>>
>>29911475
Not very risky and i'm not sure how bitcoins work but I know they take some time to get transferred.
I tried buying psychs from websites like yours and it was too complicated so my friend bought me some from the darknet.
>>
1p sum good shit mayne
>>
>>29912715
Vs LSD anon?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.