[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the board I come to when I realize I'm stuck here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: 1467525463784.jpg (59 KB, 550x617) Image search: [Google]
1467525463784.jpg
59 KB, 550x617
Is this the board I come to when I realize I'm stuck here?
>>
>>29911182
It's the reason I came here.

Well, that and /tv/ has turned into a pure shithole.
>>
File: tumblr_n5ox688qSZ1smsmqro1_500.gif (957 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5ox688qSZ1smsmqro1_500.gif
957 KB, 500x276
I broke up with my girlfriend today. After two years of me treating her worse amd worse I finally broke it off because I met a girl in summer school who I want to fuck. I thought having sex with a girl and goung steady would make me happy, bit all I learned is that I'm a manipulative asshole with a sex addiction. When youre a kissless virgin on /b/ you think that youre such a nice guy, but as soon as a girl gives me a chance I start acting like the "assholes" everyone there conplains about. I tried to acvept it, but I couldn't get over the draw to other women. I've come so close to cheating, but luckily I couldn't do it. Now I'm just calling the whole thing off because I met a girl with big tits and freckles who likes me. I never would of thought I would turn out to be an asshole who regularly birns bridges with his friends and family. I wish I could be a normie. I fucking hate this site. I try to rationalize that I'm a newfag because I started going here when I was a seinor in high school. That was in 2013. 3 1/2 years and I'm still here jacking off 3 times a day (that includes days I have sex). Hopefully the military will set me straight, but I'll probably just use my uniform to get poon and then retire to the mountains of Japan so I can become a pedophile. Fuck me.
>>
File: tumblr_n4girySgi41sn58sno2_500.gif (914 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4girySgi41sn58sno2_500.gif
914 KB, 500x271
>>29911726
Dont even get me started on /pol/. I used to be a well liked guy, but imagine how hard it is to keep friends when you become a hardcore conservative conspiracy theorist who believes in eugenics and ethnocentrism. I'm 100% convinced my friends only stick with me bacause they think my obsession with the Nazis is suppose to be funny because I'm Jewish. I wish I could just keep my mouth shut, but I always have to debate cause O think I'm so smart. I wish I wasnt such an argumenative asshole.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.