[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw weed has shitty effects on me and I just get more depressed,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 1467747399018.jpg (83 KB, 386x305) Image search: [Google]
1467747399018.jpg
83 KB, 386x305
>tfw weed has shitty effects on me and I just get more depressed, paranoid and insecure while I'm high

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>29911162

I think anyone who got to their 4th or 5th year of constant weed-smoking has probably felt that feel
>>
>>29911162

Yeah, especially bad if you're a manlet with low tolerance

what strain were you using?
>>
>>29911162
>>29911189

yes
e e
sey
>>
>>29911212
>>29911162
>tfw ugly, manlet, chubby sandnigger
>tfw made the mistake of getting really high with blonde chads

just me up man
>>
>>29911162
>be manic
>feel like a genius
>smoke weed
>become anxious and can't function
>be depressed
>feel like a moron
>smoke weed
>become carefree and talkative

Hmm.
>>
>>29911189
pretty much this, smoked that shit for 10 years before i finally quit

i still smoke occasionally
>>
>>29911162

Means you need to spread out your use homie
>>
just drink booze - voldemort
>>
>>29911289
dont ever smoke with chads/stacies
just smoke on your own
>>
>>29911162
>Anyone else know this feel?
Yes

>completely sober
>feel more content with life
>am active, being social, doing stuff
>still get intrusive thoughts and compulsions throughout the day though, even if i can ignore or accept them

>drunk, high, or drunk + high (all do the same thing to me)
>will do nothing all day
>won't talk to anyone, leave the house, do anything but eat and go on the internet
>intrusive thoughts get dulled, can finally engage in whatever im doing
>>
>>29911162
That's what it's SUPPOSED to do, provide you clarity and valuable insights into your perception. Also you must be a huge pussy with no tolerance, smoke more pussy.
>>
File: JIANSCUMnowords.png (69 KB, 323x327) Image search: [Google]
JIANSCUMnowords.png
69 KB, 323x327
>tfw the lsa hits

dude
>>
>>29911395

this, pretty much

I get very suicidal when I don't smoke weed, I don't know why.
But a lot of intrusive thoughts and stuff from the past that haunts me..
also I have a lot of guns so I'd rather keep smoking than blow my head off

I smoke erryday for 6 years now. Started with 14
>>
I take a xanax before i smoke
highly recommended
>>
>>29911162
my brother said that the last time he smoked, it made him paranoid and anxious as fuck.

considering he has problems with anxiety in the first place, it wasn't a good idea for him to continue toking up

i've only smoked weed twice and i've literally had no effects from it
>>
>>29911523
>poor man's LSD

you most hate your stomach
>>
smoke a different strain retard
>>
>>29911575
the seeds don't fuck me up man i got a strong man's stomach

also extracting it makes it just as fine
>>
>>29911563
>no effect
I smoked like 10 times before I learned how to inhale properly.
>>
>>29911497
>That's what it's SUPPOSED to do, provide you clarity and valuable insights into your perception.

LOL why are stoners the only drug addicts that act like the chemicals produced in their brain from weed is somehow the "all enlightening miracle substance allow you full awareness"

Dude weed isn't a fucking portal into Buddhism Mindfulness
>>
110lb, probably less since I haven't been eating
acepromazine, half a pill of it
it's an animal sedative
at worst it'll make me tired but I still want to know if it'll do anything worth taking
>>
I do if I actually focus on thoughts like that, but it's super easy to keep yourself occupied when you're high.
>>
I used to really love weed, it would never make me anxious, just happy, introspective and sometimes confused. I started in 2013 and didn't once have a bad high that year, I'd smoke a joint before college after an all nighter and still feel cash all day.

In 2014/15 I had a few bad experiences like panic attacks because every time I smoked I got paranoid that I was going to have a heart attack. I smoked for the first time this year last weekend and the first night it was awesome, I drank a bit too and we had a good time. Second night was awful, I was paranoid as shit.

All in all I'm past my prime weed days, it doesn't mean much to me anymore
>>
>>29911162
>Anyone else know this feel?

I do. It happened most times I've smoked , so smoking pot for me is almost pointless and not worth the damage to my lungs. Now I haven't smoked in months.
However when the "bad trip" doeant happen the effects feel good, it depends a lot on the type and quality of the plant
>>
>smoke weed
>think smoking and being high will be pretty cool
>burn throat and chest
>cough phlegm
>pain
>never smoke again

nobody said smoke would be so hot
>>
>>29911162
Yeah, but fuck if masturbation isn't better high. Makes the increased depression worth it. Also I feel happier after the high wears off than I did before smoking.
>>
Yeah man I'm trying to cut back but its so hard.
Anyone else knowthat feel?
>>
>>29911535
How often do you smoke? 3 times a day, are you constantly high?
>>
>>29912657

I am constantly high, like, I am maybe sober for an hour a day.
Why?
>>
>smoke weed
>go psychotic
>don't smoke weed
>fine but permanently damaged
Don't fall for the psychedelic Jew.
>>
>Doing drugs
>Not embracing your sorrow and accepting that you're naturally a sad cunt
>>
>>29912674
Well i was the same, weed not being physically detrimental is a lie perpetuated by stupid stoners. I smoked every day for 2 years and only shitty brick weed but even that fucked with my brains chemical balance, making me nauseous, depressed, and existencial when i was sober. I can't imagine what 6 years would do, but Ive cut back and felt better
>>
>>29911863
I had to reply and tell you this is literally exactly what happened to me. I used to smoke 4-5 times a day and I loved it. I did that for about 9 years. Then something changed and for whatever fucking reason I also think about heart attacks now and it gives me panic attacks. It really sucks. I wish I could get back to smoking and feeling carefree again, but I just can't. The only time I can smoke is before I go out on a run.My weed days are also getting behind. I just remember how much fun it was
>>
File: 1440200264377.png (477 KB, 591x841) Image search: [Google]
1440200264377.png
477 KB, 591x841
>smoke the tiniest amount of weed possible, half packed into the smallest cone piece I've seen
>get too high
>paranoid
>anxious
>start shaking bad enough that you can hear it in my breathing
>can barely stay awake
>headache
>feel like I'm going to puke
>>
>>29912780

feelsbadman

I'm just stuck, and my life is at a very bad point
I also kiiiinda make my money off drugs and if i wouldnt id be homeless.
>>
>>29912874
Well you can sell em and not do them. But yeah weed just covers up the problem, if you don't solve them they pile up or you get b depressed for wasting so much time. Id try to slowly cut back to like 2 bowls a day then 1 a day then like twice a week etc
>>
>try alcohol
>m-maybe i'll become outgoing and make funny jokes and stuff like chad
>just become introverted and funny in the "lol anon is making an ass of himself" way
>mostly sit laughing by myself

it was still pretty fun
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.