[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 26 and just starting university
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1458773836551.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1458773836551.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>tfw 26 and just starting university
>>
Good luck, bro. I hope you'll make it.
>>
File: 1467067005835.gif (643 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1467067005835.gif
643 KB, 245x245
>>29910705

>mrw imagining a 26 year old hanging out with 18 year olds
>>
>>29910705
I'm 24 in community college, you'll make it man. Better to do college late versus not at all and getting stuck in the minimum wage trap.

If you're still young looking, you might even have a shot at getting some girls
>>
>>29910705
I'm starting at 21 and I still feel like it's late. Don't worry anon. Fuck it.
>>
>>29910758
There's a 27 year old black guy at my job that hangs out with 18-21 year olds all the time. If you're cool you can pull it off.

But we're on r9k so...
>>
i saw fucking grannies and other 40+ year old women/men in some of my first year university classes so you should be good
>>
>>29910763
how does one get a gf at uni? do you just creepily sit next to random strangers
>>
Not that bizarre, and honestly proud of you anon
Imagine a middle aged man stuck in his ways with less credentials you have already surpassed him by deciding to pursue this regardless of whatever age you're "meant" to do it in
>>
19 year old, halfway through my shitty bachelors degree in economics
>>
>>29910705
My father dropped out of uni and now we are top 1% family

NEETlyfe
>>
>>29910758
>>29910805

When I was 25 a 16 year old used me as her fucktoy for months while cucking a nice guy her own age

I don't live in gunistan, so it's legal here

Although I guess I would have felt weird hanging out with her and her friends all like "HEY HOW ABOUT THAT PEWDIEPIE YOU GUYS WANNA GO DAB DANK PIFFS"
>>
Dude, college girls don't give a shit. This is a golden opportunity to practice your social skills. Put yourself so painfully out there that the hallways become flooded with your pocket spaghetti. Eventually your pockets will empty of all spaghetti and you'll be normal.
>>
>>29910949
stop calling it college just assuming everyone who posts on this fucking site is american you piece of shit,
>>
25 here. Only in my sophomore year. Don't compare yourself to other people.
It doesn't matter what age other people graduated.
You are working towards your goals and thats what matters.
Plus assuming you didn't spend the last few years smoking and doing other degenerate things you wont look much older than most people.
>>
>>29910705
I was 24 at university hanging out and partying and nobody cared and I still fucked hot college freshman girls. Just tell ppl you are 21 brah
>>
>>29910705
you are not alone faggot

this is my 3rd attempt
>>
>>29910705
Don't fall for the trope that the preordained path* is the only way to go. I've noticed that mature students typically have a far, far better attitude towards their degrees because they have a damn sight more perspective on what's at stake.

Keep in mind that you are the only one who is enabled to benefit yourself in this undertaking. From that mindset, honestly put in as much effort as you can in order to fulfill what you are capable of.

Sorry for rambling, but this hit home. 26 and still scrambling to finish a degree I started when I was 19. I can put it down to every justification of bereavement and anxiety, but when it comes down to it: I just haven't put in the honest effort that I know I am capable of.

>Finish GCSEs by the time you're 16
>finish A-Levels by the time you're 18
>now straight into Uni with you
>>
>>29911038
should i turn up to the parties if i'm a shut-in virgin? i'm not ugly i just have no social skills
>>
>>29910705
Better sort of late than never, and also better than really late.

>>29910763
I was in community college and in my class there was a 50-something year old man who was massively overweight, constantly smelled like ass, was addicted to caffeine pills and smoked cigars everyday. In one of our "introduction to the internet" bullshit classes we had to discusss 'dillemas' like what would we do if we found CP in the computer of a co-worker.

Of course everyone was saying to turn him in, but this fucking guy just goes "I DO NOT KNOW MAYBE HE HAS PICTURES ON HIS HARD DRIVE BY MISTAKE YOU KNOW I CANNOT JUDGE"

I guess my point is that being a 20-something year old robot in university or college is not a big deal.
>>
>>29910986
Don't be an autismo man. "College", "Uni", whatever, everybody knows what anon means.
>>
File: dannydesiretoknowmore.jpg (14 KB, 244x244) Image search: [Google]
dannydesiretoknowmore.jpg
14 KB, 244x244
>>29911083
>what would we do if we found CP in the computer of a co-worker.
>Of course everyone was saying to turn him in, but this fucking guy just goes "I DO NOT KNOW MAYBE HE HAS PICTURES ON HIS HARD DRIVE BY MISTAKE YOU KNOW I CANNOT JUDGE"

are you trying to make me cringe

my face is breaking
>>
>>29910927
pls gib $15 so I can buy some junk food, thanks.

My paypal is : [email protected]
>>
Just get a trade instead faggot
your degree will probably be worthless

t.hvac tech that makes $30 an hour, full time, benefits and all the overtime i want.
>>
>>29911194
My parents are Jews and don't give NEETbux

Sorry Krautfriend
>>
>>29911151
Nope. The dude was a fat fucking greek or armenian or something who ran his previous business into the ground and decided to learn about these computer things. Dude could barely operate a USB stick and open a web browser.

He ate with his mouth wide open with spit flying everywhere because of his caffeine addiction.

He was just the worst in every possible way, like a cartoon character.

I remember our college psychologist or something came into our class to talk about like the resources for stress management and all that on campus and we did some bullshit exercises and at one point she rhetorically asked how we would resolve a conflict and the guy just shouts MAYBE A I GIVE YOU A PUNCH............ HAHA I AM JOKING

Just a cracked-out immigrant smelly Fred Flintsone. and I was worried about being the oldest/weirdest one there.

There was also one quiet kid who wore like Zelda shirts and always avoided eye contact, for sure he posted here or on /b/
>>
>>29911234
I live in Florida though so I would probably get stuck with all kinds of hillbilly trash if I pursued a trade. Fuck that.

I would rather get a degree since its more versatile, plus most trade stuff will be automated in 20 or so years
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.