[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when's the last time you went on a date, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10
File: 4848767476.png (61 KB, 652x607) Image search: [Google]
4848767476.png
61 KB, 652x607
when's the last time you went on a date, anon?
>>
File: 1417802575746.png (9 KB, 405x344) Image search: [Google]
1417802575746.png
9 KB, 405x344
I'm so painfully boring to be around that I can't even comprehend being on a date. I'd pity whoever's unfortunate enough to go out with me.
>>
>>29910664
If you're self-aware enough to realize you're boring, why not just make the effort to be more exciting?
>>
>>29910696
>effort to be more exciting
because thats arguably worse
>>
>>29910615
He should have replied

"Oh, You're taking a plane to the theater?"
>>
>>29910615
Earlier this year

I want her back ;_;
>>
>>29910696
>, why not just make the effort to be more exciting?

You're dangerously close to "Be Youself" level of shit advice.
>>
>>29910615
I go to the movie theater alone so much that the cashiers recognize me
>>
>>29910615
Cloesest I have ever gotten
>Minding my own business on the sidewalk
>Random roastie surprises me and asks for my instagram
>"Oh, I don't have one"
>Asks for my facebook
>"I don't really have any social media, why"
>She looks dis satisfied
>"Nevermind"
>Walks away
Do you think I could have made it?
>>
I few weeks ago from Tinder. She said I was decent looking, but so shy it turned her off. At least she was nice about it.

I felt shitty after, but I've never been rejected outright like that. It was a character building experience
>>
>>29910732
No.. He shouldn't of.
>>
File: Comfy.png (373 KB, 660x352) Image search: [Google]
Comfy.png
373 KB, 660x352
Never because I avoid them. Also I'm extremely boring, but I'm a good listener so if the other person were to talk the whole time it might be fine. At least I have all the freedom in the world.
>>
>>29910615

>that pic

Holy shit. That's just evil.
>>
>>29910615
A year and a half ago....

Guys don't really want to date though. They just want to fuck.
>>
>>29910755
wouldnt have been worth it, those are some shit tier standards for a woman to have
>>
>>29910750
Except it's not "be yourself" at all. In fact, I'm telling him to be the opposite of himself.

I guess I just don't get it. If you recognize a personality flaw in yourself, you should be able to fix it. Most people's problem is they lack the self-awareness to realize why they turn people off.
>>
I never been on a date. If she doesn't want to go back to my place and get me to herself for a while she's not interested.
All the other girls are okay with it.
>>
>>29910615
Can anyone come up with a comeback for this please? It triggers me.
>>
>>29910615
>when's the last time you went on a date, anon?
i've never been on a date
>>
Over a year ago

I haven't even attempted to find another girlfriend/date since we broke up a year ago
>>
>>29910779
>shouldn't of
Faggot
>>
>>29910711
I'd rather be boring than one of those tryhard chucks who falls down over himself every minute trying to get and hold some grils attention. I have never had a gf, but I'm glad I never was one of those kids. Just seeing them around school making fools of themselves always made me cringe, and I am a looser.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
this guy goes on this board and maybe even made this post
half of his tweets i've seen on here
>>
File: DVMmfyB.png (71 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
DVMmfyB.png
71 KB, 600x857
My stepsister invited me to the mall with her friend and that friend's boyfriend. It was really awkward because it was like an actual date. We took them dress shopping, out to dinner, and to buy other shit. The couple were really romantic and I'm sitting here giving my sister a glare saying "why did you invite me again?" It was really weird since she knew I didn't like being with her since she's a Stacy. That was 5 years ago and it still baffles me why she took me out with her and her friends since I'm as autistic as it gets..
>>
Spring? Had to cut the date short because I began to have a panic attack in front of them..
>>
>>29910944
She was just trying to help you and be a good stepsister you ashsole
>>
File: His smile and hoplon, gone.png (290 KB, 388x620) Image search: [Google]
His smile and hoplon, gone.png
290 KB, 388x620
>>29910664
This is me. I've gone out for drinks with girls from OKC and Tinder and feel bad for wasting their evening. Then I never text them again
>>
>>29910732
>she rejected me

Well, better insult her and fuel the Elliot stereotype
>>
>>29910921
He is genuinely deranged. His YouTube is Elliot Rodger tier. He's super Christian and has the interior life of a child.
>>
>>29910992
She knew I had no friends and never hung out with other people my age so after she told my Dad, he forced me to tag along. I don't function at all outside so it was 5 hours of pure hell. Her friends also thought I was really creepy and they all slowly started to avoid me. It was just really embarrassing and pushed me further into avoiding everyone.
>>
>>29910944
>>29910992
More likely scenario: She ended up awkwardly invited as a third wheel and dragged her brother along. This removes her third wheel status and makes her look better by comparison. Bro will also give her attention if they're too focused on each other.
>>
>>29910836
Or the inability to change.

I'm painfully aware that I'm an asshole, but I must not quite be human because I'm not in control of my actions enough to change them.
>>
I've never been one

had sex twice though
>>
File: 1426898784941.jpg (11 KB, 124x111) Image search: [Google]
1426898784941.jpg
11 KB, 124x111
One year ago.

Some green haired bitch I met off of OKCupid. She talked my ear off about stupid shit I didn't care about, I paid for everything (food and drinks), and nothing came out of it.

One of the most unpleasant experiences of my life. Vowed to never date again. I'd rather die cold and alone than have someone use me as a wallet.
>>
>>29910615
Seven years ago when I was fifteen.
>>
>>29910615
last saturday.

It was the first one in almost three years, and only the second person. She asked me.

I dont know whats going on, but praise be to kek.
>>
never in my life

i'm 23
>>
File: KEK MEME MAGIC WILLS IT.png (118 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
KEK MEME MAGIC WILLS IT.png
118 KB, 410x410
>>29911366
>dub blessings

who knew joining a internet meme cult would work out?
>>
File: 7.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>>29910615
early 2011

>16 year old girl was using me as her fucktoy
>don't live in gunistan so it's legal here
>ask her if she wants to go to the movies
>we do
>didn't realize it was just shit playing all over
>watch shitty movie
>be awkward all the time
>people staring at me like "oh look at that nice young man hanging out with his very younger sister"
>try to put my arm around her and hold her hand during bus ride
>nope
>she stops inviting me over shortly after
>>
>>29911466
Dubs confirming dubs! KEK is truly powerfull!
>>
>>29911466
>>29911366
>66
>66

MEME MAGIK
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
KIGAM
>>
>>29910734
> I want her back
I feel you so much bro, so much...
>>
I'm 23. Never. I did put my benis in a bagina once though
>>
How do I get a girl if I look really shitty in pictures? I feel like I look better irl but I can't get shit on tinder. Like 0 matches after hundreds of swipe bad. 24 year old virgin.
>>
with my gf a couple weeks ago, we live kinda far away from one another and dont get to see each other that much.

we had sex without a condom on and tricked me into coming inside of her - luckily she was on birth control but she told me she wasnt and my god was it hot. She's a 5' 4'' brazilian petite qt with a booty and i'm 2lucky to have her.
>>
Never. I'm too boring/quiet to even get that stage.

What the fuck do you even talk about with a girl?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.