[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I am trying to stop being a robot and I am somewhat on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1467625233552.jpg (91 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1467625233552.jpg
91 KB, 768x1024
So I am trying to stop being a robot and I am somewhat on the right path, I am good looking and even got a girl to give me her number, now how do I actually become an interresting person?

What are some easy hobbies to pick up?
>>
>>29910029
Easy hobbies to pick up are anything you are truly interested in.
>>
>>29911019
not that easy when only video games interrest me
>>
>>29911490
Practice football juggling skills, you'll get some exercise and it never fails to impress girls.
>>
>>29910029
start playing pool...
A decent pool table can cost about as much as a great gaming pc..
Practice 8 hours a day and enter local tourneys.
after winning enough local tourneys hit the road and become a pro pool player.
Win a couple major events.
get a couple sponsorships.
get invited to compete in the mosconi cup for team america.
Win it.
fuck pussy.
>>
>>29911528
nobody plays football in my country
>>
>>29911576
You'll stand out then won't you? Or if that's just a total dead end idea for you then try cooking. Perfect a handful of meals from different cultures, make sure to have options for breakfast, lunch and dinner and dessert.
>>
>>29910029
Just typed out a troll message but decided to actually help you so i deleted it.

3 levels of interestingness that you need to master:

Essential: social hobbies.
are you a bar person, are you a house party person? and what are your favorite ways to "chill" hanging out in a basement, camping? and what would be a big event for you. eg "ya me and my buddies were at normie fest and it was fucking nuts man i couldn't believe it when X happened"
90% of what will make people bond with you is your social personality.

Almost essential: Career
What are you doing for a job or going to do for a job when you normie up. be able to talk about this in a not boring way for at least 5 minutes at a time. eg: ya i just work as a system technician"... oh whats that "just computer stuff but the cool thing is X"

Important: Hobbies
Develop some hobbies and actually do them, this should be easy because everyone has hobbies and if youre good looking and otherwise interesting even saying nerdy shit like being a gamer or reading poetry will be cool to girls.

Other than that develop a personality you're confident with. sit around and act out a very normal situation in your head as your normie personality. not even situations where you pick up a hot girl or high five all your bros just have a good convo acted out in your head when youre taking a shit or driving.

some other pro tips:
most girls who aren't complete Stacey's have some stupid interest or plan like being a small animal vet or helping out refugees. when these come up relate to her and ask questions so she keeps talking about it, these stupid interests of hers are incredibly important to her and the more she tells you about it the more you are associated with the most important part of her life.

god speed NEETman
>>
A job
All girls want is money from you
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.