[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had 5 and did not get the side affects what would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: pill.jpg (100 KB, 640x377) Image search: [Google]
pill.jpg
100 KB, 640x377
If you had 5 and did not get the side affects what would you do with it? Personally I would first go to the huge ass library near me and flip through all the books then have wikipedia go through random pages while I watched for a couple weeks then Id take it then figure out then.
>>
>>29909640
I don't remember from the movie, how long do they last?

honestly you would know better what to do once you take the pill, doesn't matter where you are. best thing to do is just to be at your computer.
>>
>>29909750
I'm pretty sure the TV show is canon so it lasts about 12 hours
>>
Create the greatest shitpost and thread of all time
>>
Movie was great, why did they make a show out of it?
>>
>>29909846
BECAUSE the movie was so great they made a show out of it
>>
>>29909846
monies

the show isnt as great but it is still pretty good
>>
Go on /lit/, /sci/, and /pol/ and BTFO everyone
>>
>>29909640
I'd finish my BSc. That's it.
>>
>>29909640
if i only had 5?

i would take one and study as much as i could on medicine and medical engineering and whatever else i needed to reverse engineer the pill.
>>
>>29909902
How do people (you) bring themselves to watch this shit? I liked the movie, but the show looks like tv formula garbage for retards and old people who are just running out the clock on life.
>>
>>29910013
>on /r9k/
>isnt running out the clock on life
>>
>>29909981
Thread complete.
>>
>>29909640
First and second pill: Get enough money for some sweet stock market magic.

Third and fourth: Make the magic happen.

Fifth pill (with enough money): have the best Day of my fucking life.
>>
>>29909981
Have you ever been the smartest guy in the room of supposedly highly educated people in STEM?
That's like the one of most demoralizing experiences you can suffer through. I'd rather hang myself than live my life like that.

Even if you're smarter than all of them combined, you're not going to change what is.
>>
>>29910013
this. i tried the first 3 episodes and gave up.

i actually really enjoyed the limitless movie, unique film with a cool aesthetic.

the tv show took an idea with such potential and turned it into the average generic case of the week crime show.
not surprised it got cancelled when there's a million shows that are basically the same.
>>
File: aB1wdzx_460s.jpg (58 KB, 460x459) Image search: [Google]
aB1wdzx_460s.jpg
58 KB, 460x459
>>29910120
Bullshit. Nzt is shown to give you charisma and make you more socially acceptable. You become the smartest guy in the room and aquire thank you for Smoking levels of charisma.
>>
>>29910013
>>29910130
To put it finer point on it than the previous anon, they turned something original into a Sherlock rehash.
>>
>then have wikipedia go through random pages

The vast majority of wikipedia is useless crap like random small towns and people that didn't do anything important
>>
>>29910164
>Nzt is shown to give you charisma and make you more socially acceptable.
You're missing the point. NZT won't change how you'll feel about the world. Seriously, social acceptance is a fleeting thrill.
>>
File: 1466201788604.jpg (91 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1466201788604.jpg
91 KB, 1024x576
>>29910130
There would have been so much potential in actually exploring what would happen if a conspiracy of boundless geniuses would be unleashed. From bloody wars to infiltration of governments,the possebilities are limitless (kek). Weekly crime plot and DUDE WEED SUPER GRAIN LMAO was really weak.
>>
>>29910120
what's your point? what's this have to do with reverse engineering the pill?
>>
>>29910204
The ability to manipulate the world to your liking isn't. To live as the King really isn't that Bad. Also i think this nihilisitc attitude springs from a Lack of oppurtunities. With the keys to the world you have better things to do.
>>
>>29910521
And now the backpedaling begins...
>protip: given that you're here, you're fucked either way
>>
>>29910572
not necessarily for everyone.

some people here are too far gone but some im sure are just lazy underachievers, an endless supply of NZT can help you achieve anything you've dreamed of
>>
>>29910556
>The ability to manipulate the world to your liking isn't.
Based on what data?

>To live as the King really isn't that Bad.
>money brings eternal happiness meme

>Also i think this nihilisitc attitude springs from a Lack of oppurtunities. With the keys to the world you have better things to do.
Yeah, I'm replying because I'm a NEET. No, wait, I'm a functional member of society wearing a $1000 custom-tailored jacket right now.
>>
>>29910516
Also, Jake dies at the end of Avatar. Somebody wakes up who thinks he's Jake, but Jake dies as surely as any other human who takes their breathing mask off. It's just like a teleporter.
>>
>>29909882
It was good, why try to change a good thing.
did the director or whoever gets royalties just say well fuck all the work everyone put work into this
>>
>>29910620
>intelligence and money brings happiness
Sure, buddy. Keep drinking that kool-aid.
>>
File: rebecca-on-phone.jpg (133 KB, 596x335) Image search: [Google]
rebecca-on-phone.jpg
133 KB, 596x335
>>29909846
the show is better than not having another movie or show
plus Rebecca is qt

>>29910013
I liked the show for the main story and Eddie mora(I wish bradley cooper was more in the show)
the new case every episode was pretty lame most of the time
>>
Reverse engineering NZT is only 2nd priority. First priority is finding everybody else who has it. Another (better) superintelligence story:
https://web.archive.org/web/20140527121332/http://www.infinityplus.co.uk/stories/under.htm
>>
>>29910572
Most people here didn't start out NEET and depressed about life, probably just unlucky and missed opportunities and spent way too much time on this site.

NZT would likely change your perspective on life and realize how much you've been wasting it.
>>
>>29910624
Based on the fucking movie. The whole implication is he can achieve whatever he wants given there are enough pills. If you actually can reverse engineer nzt you are totally free to choose.

>money brings eternal happiness meme
How narrow is your perspective? Nzt would allow you everything from becoming a New augustus to becoming a New ghandi. Everything in between. Fucking hell become a Master international thief or build your own space station. Money is just a Gateway.
>>
>>29909640
Pills 1 through 4 research a way to make a strain of ebola that only spreads to niggers and sandniggers and well 5 let the bees out
>>
>>29910164
Pick a dog, and ask what the other dog would say. The opposite is the truth.
>>
>>29910659
that's not what im saying, everyone has ambitions and dreams NZT is and sure way to achieve them, if you took NZT you wouldn't go meh and go back to shitposting. it would change your entire perspective on everything
>>
>>29910630
I hated avatar tbqh. Its message embodied everything thats wrong with our conscious New age DUDE WEED LMAO Zeitgeist. The fucking aliens are utterly useless and barbaric. Also the ''''''hero'''''" is the biggest scum: Oh i can walk again and get some sweet alien pussy, time to betray my species.
>>
>>29910686
im not reading all that but with only 5 pills why is priority number 1 finding everyone else?
>>
>>29910793
You only get one question though. So you know who lies bitte can't gain deeper knowledge. I would be dying to know why dogs some times Bark and sperg out of thin air. At this point i am convinced they see some supernatural shit tbqh.
>>
>>29910702
>first analytical post ITT
Well done. The fact is the supposed effects of NZT are ridiculous.
Not only are there
>+100 points in IQ
but also
>massive behavioral changes
>ton of various reward system changes out of nowhere
>permanent changes in physiology
NZT is basically a wonder drug that could turn any zero into a hero, ergo making it as plausible as body switching.

>>29910730
>>29910794
See above.
>>
>>29910838
Because superintelligence only lets you rule the world if you're the only one who has it. And guaranteed, at least one of the people who has it is going to want to rule the world. You're in a Highlander scenario automatically.
>>
>>29910865
Nobody said its realistic.
>>
>>29910945
I'm pretty sure half of the posts ITT are based on the premise NZT only affects your IQ.
>>
File: 1467496899522.jpg (75 KB, 700x419) Image search: [Google]
1467496899522.jpg
75 KB, 700x419
>>29910900
I assume if the ammount of people is small there wouldn't be a problem. Similiar to 50 Vampires existing. Ofc you could have more but there is more than enough available and is it really worth risking what you have? The other Person is also posseses superintelligence- not unlikely he kills you or both of you die.

A cold war/Paranoia scenario is more likely. Or hey maybe he is a nice dude so you can rule together (you are fucked if its a woman though).

Even then you could do some great things with it.
>>
>>29910900
you're not going to be able to do fuck all with only 5 pills no money and no resources.
anyway you'd be fucked when you discover the most powerful people have been taking them for years and are 10 steps ahead of you.
>>
>>29911061
Then you have vampire the masquerade essentially. You have awesome powers as a vampire but there are a bazillion other vampires who are so awesome you can't even imagine it so you are essentially still a looser. (Played bloodlines recently)
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.