[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /r9k/. I'm a lonely friendless virgin like the rest of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Sad-and-lonely-man-missing-you1.jpg (279 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Sad-and-lonely-man-missing-you1.jpg
279 KB, 1600x1200
Hi /r9k/. I'm a lonely friendless virgin like the rest of you. I'm looking for a best friend who is willing to debate and learn about things with me.

Recommendations for best friend

>someone who doesn't get butthurt about any topic
>someone who can debate for hours at an end
>someone can receive numerous links and likes to read and comment on them
>possibly autistic

Actual Requirement
>have an app that allows one to communicate over smartphone.

kik:qtman69

I guess this thread can be used for other people to find best friends.
>>
File: 1467668777504.png (834 KB, 811x490) Image search: [Google]
1467668777504.png
834 KB, 811x490
how can you miss me when we've never met before
>>
>>29909707

Anon. I never said I missed you.
>>
Eh I might make a kik
>>
>>29909495
i like to argue, i'm immune to butthurt, and i'm pretty autistic
what kind of stuff would you want to argue about?
>>
>>29909495
Get a non-peasant job in STEM. You're bound to come up with people like that.

>protip: I didn't meet any until I got a career going
>>
>>29909892

Anything regarding international relations, domestic politics, policies, sciences, your opinion-based facts, and any scientific, regular online newspaper article. I also do long-term casual research on people's political stances.

>>29910015

Unfortunately I'm a psychology/criminal justice major so the people there are kind of SJW types, but can argue way better than a gender studies major.
>>
>>29910468
wow ok that is a pretty wide range of interests!
i'm intrigued by your use of the phrase "opinion-based facts." what did you mean by this?
>>
>>29910596

Sorry. I meant fact-based opinions.
>>
>>29910611
i guess that makes a little more sense. to the extent that "historical fiction" makes sense, anyway.
can you give me an example of a fact-based opinion versus... whatever the opposite of that would be?
>>
>>29910752

So any reasonable, educated person would have opinions on certain topics based on facts. For example, I believe the current American criminal justice system is fine because the statistics I have read that blacks have committed more crimes than blacks even though they're 13% of population.

Fact-Based Opinion: I think the current American criminal justice system is fine based on statistics.

Regular Opinion: I think most rap music is shit because I don't like it.
>>
>>29910922
well both of those opinions just sound like regular opinion-based opinions to me, but i'm not sure what you mean when you say the american prison system is "fine."
i'm also not sure what that statistic about blacks has to do with anything. do you have any links that might help to illustrate your point?
>>
File: 1465626760110.jpg (39 KB, 597x441) Image search: [Google]
1465626760110.jpg
39 KB, 597x441
>>29911129

I meant incarceration and conviction rates are fine. Blacklivesmatter and other activists believe law enforcement are racist in their approaches towards black people.

I think due to prejudice by society back then, self-fulfilling prophecies, and learned-helpness, and poverty, black commit more crimes than whites, which means more encounters with police, which means more suicide by cops.

A dumb racist would not have any facts or statistics to back up his claims. A well-informed racist would. Maybe I'm just distinguishing between preferences and opinions
>>
>>29911457
so are you a self-identified racist? most people who bill themselves as racists don't typically acknowledge poverty as part of the problem.
you're fun to talk to so far though!
>>
>>29911716

Yes and no. I think a lot of people will bill me as a racist because I even mention these points. I don't think I am. Although if I see a black thug, I would be more alert. I haven't seen a white thug that wasn't a teen. Even then no matter what race, I always stay away from teenagers.
>>
(bumping because i'm not done talking about justice but i have a thing to do)
>>
>>29911889
i'm more interested in what you label yourself as. i'm also curious about what you'd label me as. does being aware of the threat that black people pose on a practical level count as racism?
all my life i've lived in a large american city where blacks are the majority. i'm scared of them too, but i don't hate them at all. does that make me a racist? i hope it doesn't.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.