[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Watching some show about divorcing couples >Man marries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
>Watching some show about divorcing couples
>Man marries woman, got divorced obviously
>Man paid 200k for their house, she paid nothing
>In the divorce from the sale of the house She gets 200k, he gets 50k
>She claimed she needed money to buy a new house for the kids 100 miles away
>She actually moves in with her new boyfriend in the same town, whose buying her a new house, and she keeps all the money
>the man moves back in with his parents

Fucking hell. I think being a robot is better than dealing with this fucking shit.
>>
How does this not cause more suicides? These guys are pretty resilient desu. I guess that's how they got to where they are. And then lost it all because of a roastie.
>>
>>29909475
Yeah its a serious problem.
The girl decides shes over him and she gets to keep whatever the guy worked for.

>My aunt had kids just so she could do this
>She kept the house and kids for most of the time
>The guy had a decent job so he still lived okay in a tiny apartment with cool stuff in it.
>Kids finally leaving house
>She doesn't get free money from him anymore
>He gets the house in the end
However, hes going to let the ex-wife stay in the house. Hes nicer than most guys I guess.
At least he won in the end, even if she taught the kids to hate their father.
>>
>>29909644
Seriously the guy looked so shattered at the end. Only thing keeping him alive is seeing his kids on weekends.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.