[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> decide to ask grill I know out to dinner > somehow ended
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: reaction.png (21 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
reaction.png
21 KB, 357x313
> decide to ask grill I know out to dinner
> somehow ended up as friends talking about platonic shit

Too beta to know how to make a relationship. Am I too deep? Should I just try with another girl?
>>
>>29909448
Give up, you're a 'nice guy' now it's all over
>>
>>29909448
>asking her out to dinner
That's where you messed up
>>
>>29909448
your first mistake was assuming she saw you as anything but platonic
>>
Ya no, flirting is kinda important...as is humor.
>>
File: 1468365317607.jpg (83 KB, 393x325) Image search: [Google]
1468365317607.jpg
83 KB, 393x325
>>29909448
>tfw too pathetic to even be friends with a girl

Who /never had a female friend/ here?

Flirting just seems totally alien to me.
>>
>>29909448
Why can't you just enjoy the friendship of another human being? I wish I had friends.
>>
>>29911564
Me too anon. Being a virgin bothers me but not as much as being socially isolated does.
>>
the trick to "just be yourself bro"

is to find out who you are. what do you want to accomplish in life. what hobbies do you want to start. what do you want.....(not what are you comfortable with).

when you start doing that you'll realize you're happy with who you are. and anyone else is just a compliment to your life
>>
>>29911564
>>29909838
I probably will, shes pretty cool, but its gonna be harder to take it any farther if I want to.

How do normies do it? Do they ask verbatim "Want to go on a date with me?" Seems too forward, or am I just socially retarded?
>>
>>29912363
this isn't good advice when what you want is to be a waste of space junkie
>>
If you already know her then it's too late. She already sees you as just a friend, if she saw you sexually you would have known by now.

Don't try to be friends with girls first, doesn't work unless you're super attractive. If you want to fuck someone take them out somewhere/back to your place and escalate. If she's attracted to you you'll probably at least get head, if she's not then move on to the next one.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.